Part 1: You Meet

Harley's POV:

I was hopping up and down. I was so damn excited! I was going to a Jordan Fisher concert with my friends Jackie and Emma (A/N: yes I did XD) we were in line for a quite a while. When we finally got inside I was so excited I was almost crying of joy. When he came on stage I cheered and screamed. As did my friends, they were fans too.

Jordan: *on stage* fly away with me baby I been falling for days been lost in a maze I hope you can save me cause we're going higher we could both touch the sky let's follow the Suns love.

I was flipping the fuck out. This was the greatest night of my life! My uncle somehow got us backstage passes so after this we could meet him. We had fun for the rest of the concert and after we all bought shirts, we planned him to sign them.

We were let In the back. I was by now halfway dead I was so excited. Jackie and Emma followed, they somehow kept their cool. We had to wait in yet another line for a looooong time. When we reached the front I nearly fainted. There he was! I fangirled internally.

Jordan's POV:

I had been getting a little bored with this. I had been signing for what seemed like forever now and for some reason, I perked up after seeing this girl and her friends. "Hello", said the one In the front. She had a sweet voice and long, brown hair with brown eyes. She had seemed nervous. Now, I've seen pretty girls before but not as pretty as the one in front of me. She was gorgeous. I suddenly felt nervous. They asked for me to sign there shirts and I did. I left something extra on Harley's , (the gorgeous girls name, I found out)  shirt.

Harley's POV:

When I got home that night I took my new, signed shirt off and looked at the autograph. I admired it. 'So cool, so perfect just like h- what's this?'', I saw something at the bottom. 'Holy shit, is that a phone number?!'