Part 2: The Date

Harley's POV:

'A-a phone number?! This is unreal. I have to call it to see if this is fake!' I thought. That's what I did. I called the number. "Hello?", the other voice said. I nearly had a heart attack. It WAS him! "J-Jordan Fisher?!", I stuttered. Dammit! "Hello Harley, I see you found my little message", he said and I could almost feel the smile. "Yeah, why'd you leave it there?", I questioned. "We need to hang out Harley", he said. I nearly fainted again, but that's what we did.

~le timeskip 3 months~

I had hung out with Jordan a lot. I loved it. One day, he walked up to me nd said to me, "Harley, would you like to go on a date?"

I nearly choked on my (f/d). "Of course I would!", I said with a stupid grin. That night, I put a short (f/c) dress on with (f/c) heels. My hair was pulled into a tight bun. I was ready. He picked me up, avoiding paparazzi (well attempting to) and we went to a fancy place for dinner. After, we went stargazing. "Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?", I said. "I have, right next to me", he said and smiled. The next thing he did was very unexpected. His lips crashed into mine. He pulled me into a rough, yet somehow sweet kiss. I kissed back. I wanted this to last a lifetime.

~timeskip 2 years later~

Jordan had proposed to me in that same spot we had shared our kiss. We were to have our wedding today. I had my long white dress on . At the ceremony my father walked me down the aisle. We said our vows. "You may now kiss the bride", the priest said. Jordan planted his lips on mine for a passionate kiss. I smiled into the kiss.

Years later me and Jordan had a child.