What a girl cant dress up

Scarlett POV
I woke up same time as always 9:30am and did my usual. Took a shower, blow dyed my hair and did light make up. I thought why not get a little dressed up. My outfit was a a sleeveless black shirt that was tucked in a black and white pattern skirt that went to my knees, with a skin color high heels, and a black hand bag and of course my golden daylight bracelet. I also did my hair I curled it a little then flipped it to light so brushed it a little. Then I took a mirror selfie and posted it on snapchat and Instagram. Then walked in to the kitchen and drank a blood bag then left locking the door behind me. I went to the bar where Cami worked so we can talk.
When I walked in the bar I saw Cami sitting at the bar with papers around her.
"Hey Cami." I said sitting down next to her
"Oh hey rose."
"What you working on."
"Collage home work I'm in history can you help."
"Of course." An hour past and we finally finished her home work.
"What you doing dressed up?" She asked me
"What a girl can't get dressed up." She gave me a look like she wants to know.
"Fine you caught me I'm going partying tonight what to join?"
"Hell yea." She said I laughed
"Okay let's go to your apartment and you can get ready." Nod in agreement and got all her stuff as we where about to walk out klaus and marcel came in.
"Ah isn't it Cami and rose." Marcel said smiling I know he likes Cami you can see it in his eyes but why is klaus staring at me in a awe.
"Hello boys sorry we got to run where going partying." I told them with a smirk marcel knows what happens when I party.
"Be careful you too mostly rosa and is that why you are dressed up rosa?" Marcel asked
"What a girl can't dress up if she wants to any way bye bye loves." I said and grabbed Camis hand and vamp speed out I already told Cami we are and she cool with it. Instead of going to her apartment I decided we will buy clothes I was changing too. After we bought the clothes we went to her apartment and changed.

After I got ready I sat on the coach waiting for Cami about 5 minutes later she came out of the bathroom

"You look hot!" I told her
"Not as hot as you I wish I had that body." She told me.
"You have a way better body then me lets go." The rest of the night we danced and drank and had fun. When it was 2:30am we left she was going to stay at my place because she was wasted.
"You know you know your not that bad being a vampire and all when you told me I was scared but your not going to hurt me will you?" She ask looking up at me with her green eyes.
"Never sweet heart I'll protect you not hurt you." Said looking down at her with my brown eyes. She smiled and tried to walk but I grabbed her and hold on her shoulders.
"Will be best friends forever right?" She asked
"We will be best friends till the time you take your last breath honey." I said and with that she smiled and was falling asleep so I picked her up and vamp speed to my apartment. When I got there I payed her down on im the guest room and I went to my room got ready for the night and fell asleep.