Prologue

"You love me don't you? You'd never betray me...right?" were the last words you heard before falling into a deep slumber.

You wake up to complete darkness. It's pitch black and you can't see anything. You realize you're blindfolded. You try to move, but your wrists are chained above your head and your ankles are tied together. You struggle against the metal restraints but they're too strong. You realize you're sitting on something like a cushion. You assume it's a bed.

You try to remember

"Help! Help me! Please!" you try pleading out into the darkness only to choke on a piece of tight fabric in your mouth.

You shiver. Wherever you are, it's freezing cold. You can't move or see or even speak. You're completely and utterly helpless. This is exactly what the vile person who put you here wanted. He wanted you at his mercy and you are indeed at it.

You don't know how long you've been here for. You can't take it anymore and you finally start crying. All you can do is silently plead for someone to save you.

——Four Hours Later——

You're still cold and now hungry. You've now given up on crying. You realize that no one will hear you sobbing for help. Finally, you hear the click of a door opening. You panic and start trying to break your restraints again but in your effort, you managed to cut yourself. You freeze at the sound of footsteps growing closer.

"Aw!~ You're bleeding, [Name]-chan! You shouldn't do things like that to yourself!"

You gasp when you hear your captor's voice. You'd recognize that voice anywhere—even here, in this dark reality you're in.