Chapter Three: (Leon x Female Reader Fluff Request) Lazy Days

Oneshot request by @crystalwaters819.

A/N: Please feel free to message me any requests.

Enjoy Crystalwaters819 and other readers :)

______

You and Leon had a long work week. From being sent to missions to foreign countries to fight viral outbreaks to dealing with horrific B.O.W's to burying friends constantly nearly every other week. Sometimes both of you wonder how neither of you lost your minds yet. Hell, how you two even manage to get up every morning and go face those horrific monstrosities that were once human and dealing with some type of nut case preaching about rebirth and power. But this week, was a rare week to say the least. You, Leon and your entire team got Friday up till Tuesday, off. In other words, you guys were given lazy days off, or that's what Leon and you called them to everyone else, vacation. It surprised everyone and it surprised you how everyone went along with it without questioning it. Even hero's need a few days off. As far as you knew, it was just you and Leon staying in town while everyone else went out of town to families. It was Leon's suggestion to spend time together at his house seeing how you and him hit it off from the beginning but with work in the middle, it was hard for the both you. There were times at work where you two didn't know if the other was or wasn't coming back from a mission. It scared the both of you on the inside. But all you two cared about was the present and what the future had in stored regardless if the future was going to be good or bad on the both of you. Currently, you were laying down in Leon's bed wearing a form fitting purple tank top and wearing some black shorts that went a little more above the knee, your head resting comfortably in his fluffy pillows while a sleeping Leon laid on top of you. His arms wrap around your waist as if you were his teddy bear and his head rested on your breasts as if they were pillows. He wore a tight black shirt and grey sweat pants. You softly played with his hair as he slept. It was odd to say the least to see someone who is always constantly alert and ready on the attack to be so calm and relaxed was new to you. You found it cute how he slept. His chest breathed into your chest, slowly and steady. You don't really know how he fell asleep. He came into his room, promptly laid on top of you as a joke to bother you and proceeded to carry out a conversation and two games of twenty-one questions before you turned on the tv and started to watch a movie called, The Equalizer. Before you knew it, he was asleep. It took you awhile to realize that he had fallen asleep because he wasn't snoring at all whatsoever. You continued watching tv seeing how you were going to be stuck with him on top of you for a while. You were strong but not strong enough to move a sleeping man who was literally dead weight. So you decided to let him sleep and wait it out. Suddenly, Leon begun to stir awake. He moved his head so his chin was prop up with your 'pillows' and he stared at you with his beautiful sleepy colored eyes. "Morning handsome," you said softly, as you moved your hand that was tangled in his hair to his face and gently traced his exposed cheek. He smiled before yawning.

"How long have I been out?" Leon asked.

"An hour or two. Don't really know, I kind of spaced out watching some movies and other crap."

"Sheesh. Didn't bother waking me up to at least get off you." You childishly flicked him in the forehead hard, earning a ow from him.

"You needed the rest mister overly handsome Leon Scott Kennedy!"

"You think I'm overly handsome?" He repeated making you roll you eyes at him.

"Always so egotistical." He laughed as he moved his head and readjusted himself to rest his head more comfortably on your knockers.

"Egotistical my ass," he grunted making you giggle. He sighed in content as he snuggled himself against your body. "I'm really going to hate going back to work."

"Why you say that? I'm with you," you replied as you played with his hair once more.

"I know that, I meant like I'm going to hate going back to work because we're not going to be able to do stuff like this for a while." You pouted at the thought of that. But what could either of you do? You both worked for the BSAA and were, if not, two of the best agents in the top ten agents the BSAA had. You both sort of willingly yet a bit unknowingly swore your ENTIRE social life to defending the people from bio-terrorism. It's not like you two wanted that to happen, it just happened as the years went by working at the base.

"We can take the weekends off!" You said to him in an attempt to lighten up the situation.

"The base doesn't believe weekends off," Leon mumbled, "You know that babe." You felt a bit of sadness hit you. You sighed heavily.

"Trying to get the days off doesn't hurt you know," you mumbled in disappointment.

"You sound disappointed."

"Am I suppose to sound cheery?" You asked more bitterly then you wanted too but you couldn't help it. You loved the BSAA and you loved what you did with Leon and your friends by your side but you hated the fact that sometimes your bosses forget that you're all humans. But your position as being the guardians of the human race was more important then personal needs.

"I know how to fix your mood." You gave Leon a confused stare.

"How?"

"This." Before you could react, Leon sprung forward, grasping your things and pulling him closer to him and dragging you down the bed a bit. Your legs on either side of him. He then grasp your arms by the wrist and pinned them to the bed while you squirmed about trying to break his grasp but to avail. You gave him the mean look. "Smile," he demanded.

"How about a NO."

"Listen you little punk," Leon let go of your wrists and proceed to tickle the living daylights out of you making you erupt in laughter while you tried to grasp his hands to stop him but he would simply yank from your grasp and tickle you more, "You're gonna smile, laugh and be happy around me!"

"L-Leon! Stop!" You yelled in-between laughs and pants for breath.

"Excuse me? What was that?"

"Babe! P-please! My sides hurts!"

"How about a NO?" He repeated what you said as he tickled you harder.

"You win! You win!" You yelled which finally made him stop. He grab your waist and leaned in a bit so both of your faces were inches apart. You stared into his caring eyes as you panted for breath after the vicious tickle attack. Your eyes trailed from his eyes to his lips and back again. You softly grab his face and pulled him the rest of the way making your lips connect with his, kissing him. Your lips moved with his, parting lips, exploring each other's mouth and nibbling each other's bottoms lips before going to peck kisses. He then pulled back and sat on his rear, holding onto your waist he pulled you up so you were sitting on his lap (or straddling his lap). He put his forehead against yours. You closed your eyes with happiness. He did the same. Both of you wished in your heart and head that this moment would never end.

"I'm happy I met you (Y/N)."

"Me too Leon." You kissed him again but this time with a smile. You and him loved lazy days from work, you just wish they gave them out more often.