28

I hate him so much! "Special fury of the inner magic!" I say, summoning my magic. This is way too easy. I fired the orbs of powerful magic at him, but he dodged it and tied me up in dark, leafy green vines and laughed.
"You will not do this!" Natsu declared, a furious expression on his face. "I won't let you harm her!" Then, he started to fight him and win. He looked angry. Suddenly, his dragon force appeared.
He was winning and Heine couldn't do anything about it. Then, all of the powers that Natsu had taken were in him. Lightning dragon slaying, fire god slaying magic, a flame from Jellal, and Leo's dark light magic.
He was calling all of the magic together. This would take him a few minutes before he competed the spell so I broke free and then smiled. "Vines of the nature element!" I say, tying Heine up. "No one ties me up!"
"Grr!"
Lucy, my dad's voice echoed. Be careful! Heine is holding back. Actually, he was holding back. Heine attacked so I jumped back and lunged forward for the attack, but dodged strategy.
We fought and fought some more. Suddenly, I was doing a very powerful spell. Natsu let his go and it hit Heine. Heine was down for a few seconds, but stood back up. He had tons of scratches all over his body. "Natsu, we need to do a unison raid," I say and he nods.
"Okay, Lucy." He said sternly. "Fire dragon wing attack!" Which spell should I do? The overall magic energy powers.
"Ultimate universal celestial secret arts!" I declare as it hits Heine. He falls forwards and we run out of there. We run past the portal and back into our world. We find all of our friends. Thankfully, they all are safe and sound.

When we get back to the guild, a party starts. There was no problems or anything. No Heine. We won! Thankfully, we did. My dreams were much better and Heine and his pathetic family never bothered us again.