Chapter 3

They finally got to school. Jessica went straight to her locker and twisted the lock to put in her code. It wouldn't budge, let me try again thought Jessica. She tried again but it wouldn't work.

Crystal had no problem opening hers up. Jessica thought it was some kind of joke her locker never is jammed. She went up to Jessica and ask her what kind of joke is this. She is always the first person to be at ever single one of her classes and she had thirty seconds till the bell rang.

"Come on now stop it!"

" I didn't do it!"

" well can you at least try to open it!"

" fine. You do know you are so uptight sometimes and never have fun or can take a joke. You are always on time and need to be miss perfect at everything. No harm meaning done.

" click" Jessica's locker opened all it really needed as a few bangs.

Then a note fell out and it said 'hahahah looks like your late to class little-miss-perfect. Oh and if I where you I wouldn't move or you will pull the tigger!" Crystal was already at class by now. Jessica turned around and her foot pulled on a wire which was the trigger and heard something above her and looked up. Then all of a sudden gallons of water splashed on all over her. A note fell down to it said ' looks like your outfit is ruined and I told you not to turn around.'

Just then Crystal and all the teachers and the students heard a piercing scream... Jessica's scream. She was so mad and cold she kicked the locker and made a huge dent in it. Who ever did this will pay big time she thought. The continued to scream.

Hey how do you guys like it so far? Can you guess what happens after the hear Jessica's scream? I will be updating soon! Thanks! I hope you like this chapter!!