Chapter 1

Bunny POV

"Harabeoji...Its okay.I will come here oftenly if I have time,"said Eunha while tapping his grandfather's hand lightly.

"Okay..but don't forget me.You are the only one that I have other than your oppa,"said Mr. Jung.

Eunha sighed.She hope her oppa will come back home oftenly when she go to the college later.It is not like her brother did not come home.But her brother always make 'surprise' to them.

He always go to other country without telling them.Then he will call them and tell that he is now in other country.

Who is the unlucky wife to Oppa?

"I promised.I will come back home when I have time,"continued Eunha.

"Okay then.Are you sure that you don't want Gary to send you?"asked Mr Jung referred to their driver Gary.

"Its okay Harabeoji.I can take taxi.Annyeong,"said Eunha while waving at her grandpa.

She don't want to be a spoil grandchild anymore.This is her chance to live alone.Her dream to see the world without anyone accompany her.She want to do everything by herself.That is the only thing she can't do.He grandpa always don't let she do anything that can become dangerous even cooking.

Eunha POV

Where is the taxi?This is my first time to go to anywhere by myself.Don't know why but I feel excited.Oh there is one!I got into the taxi.

"Send me to SOPA College please,"I said to the taxi driver.

"Okay Miss,"said the driver.

I feel a little awkward.If I am with Gary oppa there will be a lot of thing I can talk with him.Harabeoji!I miss you already!!

Bunny POV

Eunha bored.What can she do now.There is a long way to reach the college.If she has friend now,maybe they can talk about a lot of things.

Friends!!

No one will believe it but she doesn't have any friend from child.Maybe she has but no one is in her mind now.Because her grandpa is a rich man,she just do homeschool.

Eunha looked at the mirror if her face looked okay.Oh my!She forgot something.She quickly got out a band and a glasses Exo's Chanyeol always use.

Eunha quickly tied her hair into ponytail and wear the glass.She is determine.No one can know her status as a granchild of Mr Jung.She is bored with her life that can't do anything on her own.She will act like a village girl.

Fighting Jung Eunha!!

Eunha make a fighting pose.

"Err..Miss?We already arrive,"said the driver.

Eunha is shame at herself.She is sure that the driver see what she do the whole time.She awkwardly pay the fee and got out of the taxi with her bags.She go to take her dorm number.

'Room 202'

"Hurm...what block is it?"said Eunha.

"Err..miss.Can I asked you where is this room?"said someone asking to Eunha.

"Oh me too.I don't know the way to my dorm,"answered Eunha.

"Lets find it together then,"said the girl.

"Let me see your number,"continued the girl.

After they saw each other number,they both burst in laughter.

"We are in the same dorm?"asked Eunha.

"Yes.Lets ask someone to show the way to our dorm,"said the girl.

They quickly asked their senior.After that they find the way to the dorm.When they entered the dorm ,two girls welcomed them.

"Anneyong,naneun Choi Yuna imnida.But you can call me Yuju,"said the girl who is holding a tootbrush as a mic.

"Naneun Hwang Eunbi a.k.a Sinb imnida,"said a girl while showing her dancing skill.

"Oh!We have the same name.Naneun Jung Eunbi a.k.a Eunha imnida,"said Eunha.

"Naneun Jung Yerin imnida,"said the girl who find the way to the dorm with Eunha.

"Oh!Why are we standing here?Lets go in!"said Yuju.

"Kajja!"said them.

Yerin and Eunha took out their things and arranged them.Eunha placed her family photo at her study table.

"Oh!Is that your family?Where is your amma and appa?"asked Sinb.

"Yes!Where is them?"asked Yerin.

"Oh..they passed away when I was 10 years old,"answered Eunha while touching her glasses.

"We..we are sorry Eunha-yah,"said Sinb.

"Its okay,"answered Eunha.

"Yah!Come here..did you see him.His name is Jeon Jungkook.I heard he is the hottest student in our college.But he doesn't have interest in any of the girls,"said Yuju.

"Maybe he has different taste than other students,"said Sinb.

Eunha looked at the field.He saw a handsome boy playing football.

"Why did you looked at him like that Eunha-yah.Did you have interest with him?"said Yuju while making silly face.

"Jinjja?I think you will be very pretty in front of him if you don't tied your hair and wear the glasses,"said Yerin giving suggestion.

"What are you guys talking about?"said Eunha and take a pillow then smashed their faces.

"Yah!!You wanted to fight?"said the other three girls then take a pillow each.They do a pillow fight.

Jeon Jungkook?

---------------------------------------------
Hye bunny!
What about my new ff?Just imagine Eunha with glasses.Hehehe.Please give me alot of support.Malay readers will know what novel I read and make this ff.

So please please please stay tuned for the next chapter.Don't forget to follow,vote,comment and share.
Bye bunny!