Let Loose. Chapter 10-18

Chapter 10

"God I'm starving! I feel like I could eat a horse! You really know how to work up a girls appetite." Bo says, sliding into a red vinyl booth in the corner. Making herself at home, the succubus gets comfortable, leaning back into the soft back rest, and throwing her arms out positioning them along the head rest, oblivious to the dozen sets of eyes drinking in her every movement. These eyes include the blondes as she follows behind the succubus watching the woman move with fluid graceful strides and oozing sex appeal, a smile tugs at Lauren's mouth, with the knowledge that everyone in this diner coveted what she already had in her possession.

The doctor slips into the booth across from the brunette noticing the slight look of disappointment crossing Bo's exquisite features as she does. "I was hoping you would sit over here next to me," she pouts, thrusting out her bottom lip adorably.

"Sitting here gives me a better view," Lauren replies with a small chuckle. The succubus shifts her position, placing her arms on the black and white checkered formica table, she leans forwards giving Lauren a spectacular view of her cleavage.

"Hows that?" the succubus says, giving the blonde a lascivious wink and grins as she witnesses the woman's aura flare up. The blonde opens her mouth in response but is interrupted by the appearance of their waitress.

"What can I get for you this fine, fine morning?" says the pretty girl with fiery red hair, as she pops the gum she is chewing. Lauren looks up to see that the woman's gaze is locked onto Bo and that it is not the morning she thinks is fine, but the brunette that she thinks is mighty fine. The blonde switches her gaze to Bo and finds her staring right back into her eyes, the succubus not even acknowledging the servers presence.

"What would you like to order, Babe?" Bo asks, unable to look at anything besides the luminescent beauty of the woman she loves. The blonde blushes with the unwavering attention the succubus is giving her, nobody else has ever made her feel so seen and desired in her entire life. She didn't know if it was because of what Bo was or if it was just the woman herself, but Lauren felt exposed by the penetrating hungry look coming from the brunette, as if she could see into her very soul. "Earth to Lauren. What do you want to eat?" Bo says again, with a knowing smile and mischievous twinkling eyes, letting the doctor know that the brunette knew precisely what her undivided attention was doing to her.

Lauren blinks several times as if coming out of a trance, finally able to rip her eyes from Bo, she give her attention to the patiently waiting redhead. "Umm I think I'll have the 'Big Muther Trucker Breakfast' with an extra serving of bacon and a cup of strong coffee," the blonde orders, frowning a little as the waitress continues to ignore her. She looks back at Bo, with a raised eyebrow.

"That sounds great, I'll have the same," the succubus says, reaching over and taking one of Lauren's hands and bringing it up to her lips for a kiss. Instead of releasing her hold the succubus starts rubbing the back of the doctors hand in circles adding a little flux of energy to the caress with the pad of her thumb. Lauren's breath hitches at the influx of desire as it washes through her body, her eyes shut as she presses her legs together as need begins to build at the apex between her thighs.

"All right, I'll bring the coffee right out, food will be about ten minutes," the waitress says, her voice sounding a little irritated at being ignored by the brunette. Lauren gives the redhead a sweet condescending smile when she glowers down at her, before leaving the two women alone.

The blonde lets out a moan as Bo pulses her again, sending another jolt of lust straight to her core. "Jesus, Bo, stop!" Lauren gasps, pulling her hand away. "You're insatiable, wasn't what we just did in the bath enough to get you through breakfast?"