Chapter 2

You found yourself walking with the boy, who you'd learned to be Nagito Komaeda. His eyes never seemed to leave you, like he thought you'd try to run into the road and off yourself. You had considered it, but he'd seemed to know and grabbed onto your sleeve. You kept from yelling at him, though you really wanted to. You didn't even know him, and yet he was acting as though you'd been friends for life.

"Y/N..." Nagito gently tugged on your wrist, "This way." He lead me down a side street, "You need to sleep." You huffed slightly and followed him. He was still watching you as he lead you to a door in the side of a building. He lead you down a flight of stairs and through another door. You didn't really pay much attention. For all you knew, he was just going to hurt you, like all the others. Keep you alive to rape you. What reason would he have to keep you alive? He didn't know you. At all.

The room you found yourself in was small, but comfortable looking. Very traditionally Japanese. There was a futon rolled up in the corner and the floor was made of tatami mats. Nagito took off his shoes and waited for you to do the same before he stepped onto the mats. He unrolled the futon and took a blanket and a pillow, placing them down on it. 

"Please get some rest. I'll be in the other room if you need me." He gave a mysterious smile before stepping through another door. You blinked. Why was he doing this? He'd only just met you, and yet he was helping you. You didn't think you could trust him, but...

You walked quickly to the futon. You were so tired. You took off your jacket and folded it up before climbing under the blanket. You quickly began to drift off.