Chapter Twenty Nine

I walk downstairs sluggishly, groaning internally at the persistent knocking on the front door that no one seemed to be prepared enough to get up off their lazy asses and answer it so here I am, actually doing some sort of physical activity unwillingly.

I fling open the door and frowned in confusion when I was greeted by the sight of an excited Allysus.

"What do you want?" I huff out, leaning against the door frame lazily while I wait patiently as she rummaged through her bag looking for something.

"Would you like a Bible? I would give it to you for free but even God thinks you need to pay for your sins." Ally shrugs lightly, holding up the thick book eagerly.

"Do you celebrate halloween?" I question the shorter girl suddenly.

"No, but-"

"Why? Do you find it annoying when people go around knocking on doors for something irrelevant?"

I smirk slightly when I see her smile falter because of the similarity of the situation before I slammed the door shut.

"Damn savage. I need me a freak like that." Lauren giggled, peering out of the window to try and spot Ally.

I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed the back of her shirt, pulling her away from the window. She turned around and looked up at me through her long eyelashes and I low key felt my heart melt.

"Don't look at me like that Jauregui." I scold the older girl.

"Zendaya likes it."

"Yeah but you only look up at her like that when you're going down on her. Of course she's going to like that look. I like that look from you too." I smirk, shrugging innocently.

"One more word about your past sex life with my lolo, I will brawl you." Zendaya walked over to us with a glare plastered on her face.

"Have you seen Mila?" I cough awkwardly and changed the subject before Zendaya could get any angrier at me.

"You hurt her, why would she want to talk to your bitchy self?"

"Oh ouch, I'm triggered." I roll my eyes at my cousin.

"Well, as much as I appreciate the help you just supplied me with about Camila," I start of sarcastically,"I'm going to go back upstairs because your hot best friend that I banged last night is still up there waiting for me."

I push Lauren into Zendaya's arms before I make my way back upstairs and into my room where Dinah sat at the edge of my bed waiting patiently for me.

"I have to talk to Mila, she's upset with me." I bite my lip harshly as Dinah grabbed my hands, pulling me over to stand between her legs.

"Who cares babe? I don't know what you're so worried about because if she wants to act like a baby about losing then she can go ahead and cry her pretty little head off." Dinah shrugged carelessly, trying to pull me down for a kiss but I quickly rejected it.

"Losing? This isn't a game Dinah. If you wanted a game then you can go back to your ex thumb and play thumb wars with him."

"Geez, let's not talk about him. It's giving me all sorts of diseases."

"Honestly Dinah, take me serious for once." I groan out angrily, pulling my hands out of her grip roughly which made her face immediately soften.

"I do."

"Prove it."

"So, uh, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Dinah muttered nervously, glancing up at me while biting her lip.

"No." I reply bluntly.

"Bitch, I'm Dinah Jane. Some people would sell their souls just to touch my butt."

"Not helping." I huff in annoyance, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm joking baby. Be with me. Fuck taking it slow. I'm pretty sure we were never ones to take it slow anyway if last night was any indication." Dinah chuckled lightly.

I chew my lip as I pretend to contemplate what my answer was going to be before nodding with a big grin on my face.

"Thank God." She exhaled loudly, a cute little smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

I jump slightly when the door suddenly slammed open and a livid Camila came storming into my room interrupting our conversation. I watched silently as Dinah stood up and took a few steps towards Camila.

I would've warned Dinah not to go next to Camila when she's angry but I wasn't going to speak up now. Last time I spoke when Camila was mad she hit me with her chancla.

"Can I help you with something that doesn't involve Y/N? If you're back here to try your luck at fucking her again, it's not going to work unless you want my sloppy seconds." Dinah smiled deviously at Camila, knowing that she was successfully getting on her nerves.

"No, no, I'm just here to find some pokemon." Camila replied sarcastically but she was loud enough to have Lauren running into the room with her phone out.

"What pokemon?" The emerald eyed girl questioned out of breath.

"There's actually two rare pokemon in this room lolo. The rebound," Camila gestures towards me briefly before turning her attention to Dinah, "And what's that pokemon that opens their legs for absolutely anyone? Dinah? Yeah, I think that's the name."

"Cut it out Karla." I order sternly, my fists clenched up tightly.

Camila and Lauren's eyes widened at my sudden outburst.

"Mila, she's talking to you." Lauren whispered and poked Camila when the younger Cuban went silent. "Your name is Karla too, remember?"

"Camila, I think you should leave."

"So, are one of you going to star in a sex tape because I will leak that shit since you guys have more drama than the Kardashian family. I need to get you girls famous." Lauren commented.

"Lauren, I swear on my grandma's forehead that I will give you a poly beatdown if you don't be quiet." Dinah muttered.

"Come on guys, let's stop this argument before it gets too far." Ally tried to calm down everyone as she walked between us but we just ignored her, continuing our staring contest since Ally was too short to cut off our eye contact.

Wait, why do I have a feeling that she just walked into the house uninvited after I shut the door on her before?

"Dinah and I are officially together after her totally non-romantic way of asking me to be hers. I'm sorry Mila, I didn't mean to lead you on. You don't deserve that and I know I was a jerk for doing what I did but you're my best friend. Can you forgive me?" I pout.

"Give me time."

And with that she walked out of my room and honestly, I've never seen a booty move like hers does. That Latina ass.

xxxxxx

Soooo, I went to The 1975 concert and it was pretty lit! I was pretty close but I could barely see because my shortness. Anyways, sorry it took so long for me to update. School has been kicking my ass and I've been going out way too much for my usual introvert self haha

I have a feeling I'm gonna make this chapter one of my last chapters, I think this book is finishing soon? Maybe a few more chapters? Or less. Maybe next chapter could even be the last! But anyway, thanks for continuing to read this guys. Vote and comment! xx