Returning to La Push (chap 1)

Savannah's POV 

My mum, dad and I moved to New York 5 years ago after my mum was diagnosed with cancer. 

La push wasn't the best place to be as the hospital didn't have the right treatment. 

so we packed up everything and left leaving everyone behind.

The treatment in New York gave her time, time to spend with dad and I, time to say goodbye.

We had been in New York for 3 years now of and my mum finally passed away peacefully in her sleep.

But even still my dad and I couldn't bring ourselves to move back to la push yet. 

*** TWO YEARS LATER

Today we were finally moving back, 2 years after my mother’s passing. 

We were moving into a new house ready for a new start, a fresh one. 

My room was perfect, I unpacked all of my belongings never feeling more at home in my whole life, there was something about la push that was comforting. 

"Savannah!" my dad’s voice echoed from downstairs. I ran down to see why he was calling me straight away. 

"Yeah dad?" I asked as I made my way up to him in the kitchen "We are going to Billy Black's tonight, to catch up with everyone" I jumped with excitement! 

"What time are we going?" "At 5.00 so in an hour, go get ready" I sprinted up stairs with a grin across my face that I couldn't seem to get away. 

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my naked body.

I walked over to my vanity and did my hair and makeup. I brushed the tangles out of my dark brown curly hair and tied half of it up.

I wasn't really a fan of makeup and usually only wore a bit of mascara so I applied the amount I usually wore. 

I got dressed into a white t shirt and my favourite dark blue skinny jeans that fitted my perfectly with a pair of low cut white converse. 

I ran down stairs ready to go, it was 4.50, perfect timing. 

We walked inside Billy's house and standing before my were 4 giant boys with muscly bodies wearing nothing but shorts. 

I looked up at their faces and recognized them straight away.

Seth, Quill, Embry and Jacob. My best friends. 

I gave them all massive hugs leaving Jacob till last.

"JACOB" I squealed as I jumped into his arms and he spun me around 

"It's so good to see all of you, it feels like it has been forever!" "It has been forever" Embry said with a smile.

"We are all sorry for your loss Savannah, your mum was a great lady" Quill said with a sad look on his face "Thanks that means a lot" I answered with a half-smile.

"Anyways what happened to you guys, you’re so big now and so-" I was cut off by Jake "hot, we know" giving me a cheeky wink, "let’s just say you definitely don’t look little anymore" Seth said before we all started laughing.

We all turned our heads to the sound of someone coming through the door.

"SAVANNAH YOUR BACK" a familiar voice screamed

"LEAH" I yelled running up to her giving her a big hug

"Ahem" Seth cleared his throat, aiming it directly at us.

Leah and I broke apart giggling. 

Jacobs POV

My eyes were caught on Savannah as she walked through the door, suddenly it was as if the was nothing else around me, no noise, no people, just Savannah and myself.

I felt the ground crumble away beneath me which left me floating, feeling weightless.

I felt as though I didn’t care about anything or anyone else anymore, that I only wanted to keep her safe.

I held my stare on Savannah.

My heart started beating stronger and faster, I had goose bumps on my arms and legs and shivers ran up and down my spine.

I was intrigued by her beauty.

Her full lips with a delicate light pink colour.

Her dark brown hair with perfect curls.

Her cute button nose.

"JACOB" she squealed before leaping into my arms, I held her tightly and spun her around. 

Savannah was perfect, Savannah was my imprint.