White Wolf (chap 11)

I stepped out the front door of my house, I was going to see Jacob. I gust of wind filled my lungs and the stench was horrific, it was almost sickening sweet but it hurt my nostrils. My finger tips went numb and pins and needs traveled up my arms and down through my body to my feet, my whole body started ferociously shaking the ground beneath me felt like it was also shaking. 

Jacob and Billy explained to me that I would feel like this if I was about to phase so I new I had to move from the position I was currently standing on, my door step.

I ran as fast as I could to the place where I knew I would be safe and hidden, the forest. I ran as fast as I could, the wind whipped past me making a whooshing sound as it skipped past my ears. 

The forest was dark and damp and I looked deep enough that I could stop running, everything was green and lush and it smelt fresh and the horrid stench had finally disappeared but my shaking and pins and needles restarted and my body started shaking once again more viciously than ever. 

The feeling is indescribable and terrifying, it feels as though my limbs are being ripped off and my bones are growing to large for my skin, stretching it until it rips, that is how it feels.

No longer was I on 2 feet, I was now on all 4, 4 legs to be exact. My new wolf eyes peered down woulds to see white fur, I was knocked out of my gaze when I heard someone talking in my head, more that one voice as well. They were all slightly recognizable, the tones, one of them sounded like Jake, another sounded like Sam.

"Savannah, where are you?" I could here "Howl so we know where you are" Another voice told my, I did so, a large howl erupted from my chest, I could feel my lungs vibrating as I let out a loud beautiful howl.

I could here the sound of paws hitting the ground hard and fast, it must be the others. 2 big wolves came into my vision, the bigger one was a beautiful russet and his fur almost glowed the other was pitch black like a shadow with bulging eyes and fierce teeth. I knew that Jacob was already the russet one before as he showed me, but I could tell that the other one was Sam by his eyes.

 Both of them in wolf form stopped and stared, like they were in awe.   

"You need to shift back" Sam eventually thought, "I don't know how" I replied. "Just think really hard about become human again" Jake answered for Sam.

So thinking about being human form again is what I did, I concentrated hard, closing my eyes tightly. I could feel my body shrinking back to its normal size and shape. My bones cracked back into place and everything felt normal again apart from my hair. I ran my fingers through my hair but noticed my hair was no longer the long luscious dark brown curls I used to hair it was now shoulder length and straight. I already missed my curls and I hadn't even seen myself in the mirror yet.

I breeze brushed against my body but it wasn't cold. I looked down at myself and I was naked! I wrapped my arms around myself tightly to try and cover myself. Looking up I could see Jacob staring at me wide eyed with his jean shorts on and no shirt, and damn he looked good. I could feel the crimson red rushing to my cheeks and I could notice it on Jake's as well. 

Jake had never seen me naked before so this was very very awkward and embarrassing. Sam emerged from the trees with a pile of clothes in one hand and the other covered his eyes. 

He handed me my clothes with his hand still over his eyes. I found the biggest, thickest tree I could find and I got changed behind it. 

Jacob was still there when I returned but Sam was gone. I slowly made my way over to him and tears started to well up in my eyes. 

Jake noticed from afar "Savannah what's wrong?" He sympathetically asked "I'm different, my hair, my body. I'm not the same Savannah anymore" By the time I had finished talking I was close enough to Jake for him to wrap his arms around me. "You will always be Savannah, you will always be beautiful and kind and warm and you will always be mine" He pulled away and looked deeply into my eyes.

I stared into his deep brown gorgeous eyes and got lost. His hot breathes tickled my face and his lips brushed against mine. But he didn't seal the kiss like I would have liked him to. instead he smiled at me smugly which was quite strange, "What are you smiling at?" I questioned Jacob. "You look good naked" He laughed. My face turned crimson again for the second time in the last half an hour. I punched his arm and we continued to laugh. But Jake quickly pressing his lips to mine softly. 

____________________

sorry it took so long for me to upload but I have been super busy with homework! I hope you enjoyed the chapter ! 

vote and comment for more! the support is what keeps me writing !

Jacobs_Imprint xoxo