Chapter 1

A/N: this my first avengers story and honestly, I haven't even seen all the avengers movies, but I have seen some, including the Civil War. so if it sucks, sorry.

   As Tony flew towards Ultron, he saw Steve get thrown hard.
   "CAP!!" Tony shrieked, dashing to him, then... SMASH! Tony hit the ground and blacked out.

            ••• 3 Months later•••

   Tony had finally woke up from his coma. At two in the morning. His head turned slightly to see Steve sobbing and clutching Tony's hand.
   "S-Steve...?" Tony struggled.
   "T-tony?!" Steve replied, wiping the tears away.
   "You're Alive!!" They screamed.
   "Tony, I've been well for two and a half months! There's no need to be worrying about me."
   "I've been out for that long? Well shit!"
   "Language!"
   "Shut up, Cap. What time is it?"
   "2:17 in the morn--"
   A nurse ran in with a panicked look on her face.
   "Sir, I'm sorry but I need you to leave," she said, scrambling around.
   Tony glared at her, not wanting Steve to leave, his arc reactor glowing. Steve stood up, saying goodbye to Tony.

--time skip--

  "What's my bill.?" Tony said like it was no problem.
   "$1,600." The nurse replied calmly.
   "Hm. Okay." Tony said, casually handing her cash from his pocket. The nurse stares, shocked.
   "Y-you're good to go, Mr. Stark..."
   "Thanks ," tony says, exiting the room, only to see the Avengers. Steve tumbled Tony down in a bear hug, Tony blushing madly. The rest of the team helped them up, also embracing him in a hug, laughing.

/--MAGICAL TIMESKIP OF UNICORNS--

   Everyone except Tony was exhausted. Tony was as usual, sarcastic and ready to invent.

   It was getting late, Steve and Tony are the only ones up. Steve won't leave Tony alone, wanting to make sure he's okay. Tony thinks Steve is drunk even if he doesn't drink.
Tony stops what he is doing and cleans up, grease covering him. He grabs a rag and wipes himself clean, Steve watching intensely. Tony doesn't notice.
"I'm going to have a drink." Tony mumbles, walking to the kitchen.
"That's not a good idea, Tony," Steve jumps up.
"Why are you so concerned about me all of a sudden?"
Steve doesn't reply, not wanting to admit his feelings for Tony. Tony feels the same but doesn't show it like Steve did. Steve began to blush, wiping the sweat from his face.
"Steve..." Tony looks at him questioningly.
"I-I....mm..n-neverm-!" Tony smashes his lips to Steves, pushing him against a wall. They both blush, melting into the kiss. Tony had known that Steves lips would be soft, but not This soft.
Steves mind was wandering. He wondered about what else he'd like Tony to do to him. The comparison from what he'd thought kissing Tony would be like to what it actually is. He wondered about how long he's wanted to do this. He thought about whether or not he should be feeling the way he was. Lastly, he thought about the sensation. How perfect it was. How perfect....Tony, was.

Until JARVIS freaked out.

"Mr. Rodgers!?.... Mr. Stark?! What in heavens name are you two doing?!"
"...Shit.." Tony cursed, forehead against Steves.
"Language..." Steve said. Both of them were clearly embarrassed.
The rest of the team bolted in, witnessing the sight. They also freaked the hell out.
Steve and Tony froze, faces dark red, covered in sweat.