Chapter 2: Niggas playing 'DaDa'

Odell

"Son are you really not about to talk to me?" My mom asked for the 10th time as I drove back to drop her off at her home. I sighed and turned the music down. "Why didn't you feel it was necessary to tell me that I had a kid?" I said trying to control my anger.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry! How many times do you want me to say it? Your father and I didn't want you to be distracted from your first year in the NFL. Sooner or later you were going to find out! I was going to make that happen" She confessed. I could hear the sadness in her voice but so the fuck what. My mom and I have a great bond! This shit really made me mad.

"Whatever" I mumbled turning the music back up.

She sighed and turned the music down again. "You have every right to be mad. But now that you know that you have a son what are you going to do?" She asked.

"Take care of my kid by all means" I said in a stern tone.

"Well that's all that matters then right?" She replied.

"Yup."

I dropped her ass off and texted Rya. I know it was pretty late, but I'm only concerned about seeing my kid tomorrow.

To Baby Mama: So I'm seeing him tomorrow right?

Baby Mama: I guess. I'm leaving for Miami tomorrow...I gotta work on Monday.

To Baby Mama: Who watched my kid?

Baby Mama: nobody -_-.

To Baby Mama: stop fucking playing with me my guy.

Baby Mama: My mother watches him.

To Baby Mama: Damn haven't seen ya fine ass mama since we were 19.

Baby Mama: lol. She says the same thing about you. But tomorrow we can link. I'll call you once I take Tremaine to the airport in the morning.

To Baby Mama: So that's really ya nigga huh? He ain't me

Baby Mama: stfu. He holds me down.

To Baby Mama: Well he can stop playing Daddy to the both of y'all.. I'm back.

Baby Mama: Stop texting me. Ignorant I'll ttyl.

To Baby Mama: Alright Rye Bread

Baby Mama: haven't heard that in a long time...

To Baby Mama: (:

I smiled and lock my phone before pulling into my condo I had in Baton Rouge. I'm actually excited to spend time with Rya and my son tomorrow. I just need to build my trust fully back with Rya. Yeah it's been two years but I know her! Getting her to be my girl was hard enough! This is going to be even harder.

Rya

"You sure you don't want me to just take a later flight so I can go with you?" Tre asked as he drove to the airport. I smiled and nodded my head. "Baby I will be fine!" I said squeezing his hand.

"I just know his type. Wanting something he cannot have and will stop at nothing to get that old thing back. He needs to know that you are mine. He had his chance" Tre said in a stern tone.

"Bae, relax" I rolling my eyes.

"You let me know if he's crossing the line baby. I'll be on his ass" Tre said confidently pulling into the Delta gate. I smiled and nodded my head slowly looking over at him.

"I will baby, you have nothing to worry about. I love you."

-

We been arguing for the past twenty minutes at this park and I'm about ready to smack his ignorant ass.

"That nigga playing Daddy? I think fucking not! I WOULD HAVE BEEN his DADDY from the start if you would of put your fucking ego aside and TOLD me that you might be pregnant back on that day at your apartment two years ago" Odell roared in my face.

"Oh my fucking god! Are you serious? Are you really being this petty? Okay I didn't tell you! I'm so sorry Odell! But Tremaine has provided for our son! That doesn't mean that you will not be included in his life now!" I yelled rolling my eyes sitting back down. I can't believe this nigga is really trying to fool at the park right now.

"You know what. I'm done with this conversation! And another thing I want a fucking test done. Make sure he's mine." He spat at me looking down at Delly. My son looks EXACTLY like Odell, but fine he wants to do this? Bet.

"You're a real piece of work." I groaned at himpicking Delly up walking away. Real piece of work Odell. Keep fucking playingand you won't see you son again!