The Horse Case Part 2

Sherlocks POV (Dun Dunn Dunnnn)

Dennis was hiding something from us, it was blatantly obvious from the second I stepped in the room.

He was worried, I knew this as he had been fiddling with the hem of his shirt so much it had become frayed. He had also been leaning away from me when I looked at him.

So I stood up and looked down at him, he looked up at me with a frightened expression.

" Tell us the full story Mr Hall.  It's obviously to do with your cousin, now tell us what it is." I told him staring down at him with a stone cold expression.

Dennis looked as though he was going to cry at my comment about his cousin. "I- I can't please, I just can't." He said shaking profusely.

"Well then I think we'll be off, after all you asked us to come." I said, taking  Y/N's arm. Dennis looked as though he was going to have a nervous breakdown so I turned around and started walking towards the exit taking Y/N with me.

I was just about to open the door when I heard Dennis call out.

"Pl- please, stop I'll tell you everything."

I smirked to myself at how well my plan had worked.

**
Y/N POV

I turned back around and sat back on my seat.  Dennis looked absolutely terrified, and I couldn't blame him, he was about to tell complete strangers what had most likely been a secret.

Sherly's plan to get Dennis to talk was relatively impressive, even if it did look quite odd seeing my best friend act as if he didn't care about anyone or anything.

I turned back to Dennis, realising that I had been staring into thin air.  I could sense Sherl sitting back down in his seat beside me.

"Well, before I tell you all about it you have to know- my family and I, we're really close, my cousin has been my best friend for as long as I can remember and.." Dennis told us trying to maintain eyecontact with myself or Sherl before looking back down at the table.

However before he had the chance to continue whatever he was going to say Sherlock had interrupted him
"Yes, close family, got that bit. Now tell us a piece of information that might actually help us, as right now it's looking like a pretty open and shut  murder case that even an Anderson could figure out."

I looked over at Sherlock, how impatient can you get, let the man speak for God's sake.  It did seem to do the job though, as a look cast over Dennis's face that showed he was now willing to tell us everything to get out of this murder charge.

"Grace sh- she's pregnant, and it's his." Dennis told us, looking Sherlock straight in the eye this time.

"She told me that they had started going out and that 'he really wasn't a bad guy'." He added, saying it like it was poisin in his mouth.

"My first thought was that he was forcing her or that he had completely brainwashed her.  So the next day, at work, I went up to him and told him to leave my cousin alone." Dennis spoke again, he looked as if he was reliving it as he told us.

"Go on, please Dennis." I said to him after he had stopped speaking and was looking off into space.

Dennis looked straight into my eyes as he spoke again-
"He told me he had already f*cked her so he wasn't going to bother with her anymore unless it was to f*ck her again.  I threatened him never to speak to her again, or I- or I would kill him." Tears had started spilling from Dennis's eyes and I could tell how much he really loved his family.

"Huh" I thought to myself, he would do anything for his family yet I hardly even knew my family even my Aunt, who was my guardian since my parents died, was a stranger to me.

"I didn't though, I didn't kill him.  He was already dead when I got to him." Dennis told us sounding genuine.

"Yes, well thank you, for now, Dennis." I said to him, deciding that we had enough information to go forward and look at the crime scene.

I looked over at Sherl, only to see that he had already gotten up and was heading for the door.  I practically jumped off of my seat and walked over to the door.

Having finally caught up with Sherl we walked into the other room (the one with Lestrade in it)

I looked over at Lestrade, who was staring at the one sided glass.  The door shut with a bang behind us and Lestrade almost jumped, clearly having been deep in thought.  He turned over to look at Sherl and I with a confused expression on his face.

"Are you sure you don't need anymore time?  You didn't get too much information."

"I'm sure we'll be fine." I told him, hoping he would just leave it at that.

"Well okay then, just make sure you come straight to me once you figure it out." Lestrade said to us, looking straight at Sherlock when he said the last part.

I looked over at Sherl, who seemed to be completely ignoring everything Lestrade said.  Knowing he wouldn't say anything I simply nodded and smiled at Lestrade.

"Sorry, but I didn't quite catch your name." I said to Lestrade, realising I had been calling him by his second name.

He looked at me in surprise, opening his mouth to tall me when Sherl interrupted him.

"His name's Graham, now come along Y/N we've got a game to play."

I smiled over at 'Graham' and started walking towards the door, Sherl already there waiting for me.

"For the last bloody time Sherlock, My name's Greg!"  I heard 'Greg' yell as we walked away.

"The game?"  I said, looking over at Sherl confused.

"Yes Y/N, the game is on."

A/N

Guess who's back??
Not Sherlock, he just left. :) #sorrynotsorry

I'm back. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy.
So let me just say something.....

Did you miss me??

Lolololololololol :)
Couldn't resist.
Anyway sorry for not updating and all that jazz blah blah blah.
But seriously I'm really sorry for not updating, school has just been completely crazy.

To anyone interested I have started writing a 'Harry Potter's Twin book' which should be coming out this week.  I've write 2 or 3 chapters so I'll defo be able to publish it.

Anyway, as always leave a comment about well anything.  Whether it's encouragement, criticism or something you really want me to change.  After all I am writing about your life in Sherlock. :)

Like, Comment and all that fun stuff.

Until next time :)
Byeeeeee
:) :) :)