Ch. 1

(now in the blackpool hotel.)
In normal cliché movies you would wave your arm across the table to try to find the alarm clock well since my family is broke as FUCK I decide to wake up myself. I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom to sort myself out as in brush my hair, brush my teeth and have a shower. I picked up my iPad and message Eleanor.
SC♏: Sup Eleanor.
Eleanor: Hey Sophie.
SC♏: Pretty sure you might say yes but, do want to go on tour. You can bring 1 person with you.
Eleanor: I thought you were broke AF.
SC♏: well kinda, but it's a tour that Ruby's going on to preform in Scotland.
Eleanor: OK I'll just bring my boyfriend then. Wait what time are we going.
SC♏: were going in an hour cuz Ruby has to sort out the tour van and get her stuff ready for tour. We're also meeting at the beach.
SC♏: anyway I have to go message the others about it seeya later m8.
Eleanor: Seeya.
I went downstairs to grab my mail bag and put my iPad in it along with my 3ds and a bunch of other stuff.
"Oh shit I forgot to tell Theola." I went back into my bag and grabbed the iPad to message her.
SC♏: Theola do you want to go on tour with us.
TTEN: sure BUT who's COMING?
SC♏: Eleanor, her boyfriend, Ruby, me, you, Rachel and my GF.
TTEN: k, WHERE are WE gonna MEET.
SC♏: at the beach. Anyway I'll see ya their.
I put my iPad back in my bag and headed to the beach. Their were only two people their, Eleanor and her boyfriend. I walked over to them. As I was walking over Eleanor's boyfriend began walking around.
"hey Eleanor. Uh what's your boyfriend doing?" I said as I put my hands in my hoodie.
"He's playing Pokémon go. He's trying to find a Sandile." (that I think is a Pokémon.)
"K, where's the other's." I said as I opened my bag to get my 3ds out of my bag and played battle cats pop.
"their coming and Rachel is getting snacks cuz Ruby told her to. Also Theola is behind you."
I looked away from my 3ds and turned my head to see the 16 year old standing behind me.
"hey theola."
"hey mum." she said while moving some hair out of her face.
"Woah, when did you get a daughter."
"It was my girlfriends idea."
"Mum, Rachel's coming." Theola mumbled as she pointed behind her.
"achievement unlocked get a FUCK TONE OF SNACKS! WHY DID YOU BUY A FUCK TONE OF SNACKS AND DRINKS WE DON'T NEED THAT MUCH!!!!!!!!" I yelled from across the beach.
"wèłł śømé péøpłé ářé fáť áś fúćk áńð ðéćíðé ťø éáť évéřýťhíńğ íń ťhé kíťćhéń!"
"yeah whatever, have you seen my girlfriend anywhere? She should be here by now."
"ýéáh śhéś ćømíńğ, śhé'ś júśť ğéťťíńğ śøméťhíńğ." Rachel said as she put the bags down on the sand. I sat down on the sand and played battle cats pop again until my girlfriend arrived.