Creature Feature *Closed*

The winner and the finalists have been announced!

You can find the results here.

---

Prompt: You have from now (July 29th, 2016) until August 15th, 2016 to write an up to 3000 word story featuring a creature of some description. "Creature" is a loose term and can also be interpreted as a human with a vile nature.

For example: a drug dealer, mafia boss, serial killer, bully, but of course also vampires and werewolves fall under "creature". Be creative and try to combine creature with LGBTQ+.

Due to the prize, the story must fit with the Fright profile, so it should be chilling, scary, thrilling, frightening, or plain horrific. However, it must be suitable for everyone, so no mature content please. (You can read the content guidelines here.)

Important note: The story you submit must be a new story, not part of a collection due to the prize, and not previously written.

Please tag your story #creaturefeature and submit your entry using this submission form **contest closed**. Only entries submitted on the form will be considered entered. All entries must be written in English.

Feel free to post your entries in the comment section so other people can check them out ♥

Prize: addition to Fright's Creature Feature reading list for each of the fifteen finalists and a one-off, challenge finalist, cover sticker. The overall winner will receive bragging rights, a winner sticker, and shout-out from Fright.

Profiles taking part: some host profiles may have a slight variation on the prompt, but all have the same submission form and the same judging panel, so please enter once only.

ScienceFiction

fright 

TeenfictionCommunity 

wattywolves 

wattvampires

LGBTQ 

fantasy_community

roleplayCommunity

wattpadAdria

CoffeeCommunity

ParanormalCommunity

_ShortStory_

Fantasy

F.A.Q.

Q: Does it need to be 1 chapter?
A: It can be multiple chapters, just ensure the total story does not exceed 3000 words.

Q: What category must I post this story under?
A: Please post your story in the "Short Story" category. You can add all the other fitting categories as tags (horror, romance, scary, vampire, etc. etc. whatever fits your work).

Q: Is this or this considered mature content?
A: You can read all about what is mature content and what is not here.

Q: Is swearing allowed?
A: Yes, just don't go overboard with it ;)