Chapter 3

Avery's POV

We reached our destination and Leo let go off me. I rubbed my wrist because Leo's grip was tight and wow gossip spread fast even in the demigod world. Most of the campers were here.

"Ugh." I heard Leo grunt. "How can we pass through now?" He grabbed my wrist again (Not again) and made our way near the girl. As we got closer, the girl was unconsciously laying on the ground. I noticed she has blonde hair like mine. She was wearing a dress which by the way looks really cute if it wasn't torn and covered in dirt. We stopped beside Percy, Annabeth, the Stoll brothers and not far away from me, Nico. To my surprise, he's dry? Was I really walking that slow?

Chiron came forward. So did Leo.

"I should try to wake her up" Leo said walking forward but Chiron stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder. Leo looked up at him.

"Be gentle" he reminded and Leo nodded. He took a few steps towards the girl. He bent down near the girl and turned her around. And she was so pretty most of the boys were stunned. So did Percy, causing Annabeth to shoulder him.

"Wow" the Stoll brothers said in unison.

"Hey, Death Boy!" Leo called out gesturing for him to come forward and he did. "Is she dead?" He asked

"If she's dead, why is she still breathing?" Nico said making a point

"Right" Leo said.

Nico bent down and shook the girl gently and then stroked her hair? Touched her cheek? Was that necessary I don't know why but I felt something different... weird. I have a sudden feeling to stop Nico from touching the girl.

So I cleared my throat loud enough to turn all the heads to my direction. I felt my cheeks burn because of embarrassment. So I ended up saying:  "What? My throat's itchy"

Nico just smirked at me and turned to the girl. He continued stroking her cheek when the girl started to mumble.

"She's waking up!" Leo said with excitement

Her eyelids fluttered a little bit and it shot open. She tried to sit up.

"N-Nico?" was all the girl said and passed out again. Nico caught her before her head hit the ground. Nico looked up at Chiron with a confusing look. 

"Okay, everyone. Back to your business" Chiron said and everyone obeyed his orders "Percy, would you mind bringing this lady in the infirmary."

"Of course," Percy said and carried the girl in bridal style. Of course Annabeth stayed by his side..  I saw Nico's face. He was just there staring at I don't know whom, Percy or the girl. But something tells me I wish he was staring at Percy. Nico stood up and so did Leo. Chiron walked towards him

"Do you know her?" Chiron asked

"I... I guess so... I Don't know... I can't remember" he said confused

Chiron gave him a unsatisfied look "Oh, well then, let us hope she'll give us answers when she's fine". Chiron turned to me and raised his brow "What happened to you Ms. Malfoy?" he asked. I looked at him and then to Nico. I gave him an angry expression. I don't know why is it because he made me wet? He made me fell on the creek twice? Or is it because he felt comfortable with the girl? "Ask him" I muttered and head to my cabin.

Nico's POV

It's midnight and I'm still up. I can't sleep. I just can't. I kept thinking who the girl was. A lot question filled my mind like: 'How does she knows my name?', 'Where did she came from?', 'How did she end up here?' 'Why does she look familiar to me?'