Chapter Sixty Six.

Sarah; 

"You made it!" the man from before says loudly, stretching his arms out, "Welcome to where you're going. We'll be taking your weapons. Now." 

"We can talk about th-"

"We're done talking," the man cuts Rick off, "It's time to listen."

Men step forward and snatch my gun and knife from me before they start patting me down and I grit my teeth as one gives me a wicked smirk as his touch lingers in a few places where it shouldn't.

The man in front of us looks at Carl, holding a gun in his hands and for a few agonising seconds, I worry that he's going to shoot him but he doesn't, "That's yours." He then looks at Maggie. "Let's get her down and all of you get on your knees. Lots for us to cover." 

"No, we'll do it," I say quickly when I see men going to touch her, looking at the man, "We've got it." 

"Sure," he says, signalling for his men to stop, "Sure." 

The stretcher is lowered to the ground and as I move to help her, she stares at me with the same amount of fear. Rick helps me get her to her feet and walk her towards where the man wants us, the two of us then sinking to our knees. 

"I'm gonna need you on your knees." he says to Rick and after a small stare off, he does as told and everyone follows suit. 

"Alright," he calls, "Get the rest of them out. Dwight?" 

A very familiar man walks out from the sea of men and I let out a quiet growl, "Yeah?" 

"Get the rest of them. Chop chop." 

I watch the blonde move towards a trailer, pulling the doors open, "Come on, you got people to meet." 

Daryl gets pulled from the van and is shoved to his knees like the rest of us. 

"Daryl," I cry as I try to crawl towards him but two of the Saviours stop me, hands pushing down on my shoulders to get me to stay put but I keep my eyes on him. 

He's pale; so pale and there's blood coming from somewhere on his arm.

He stares back at me and I can see something that I've never seen in him before. He's terrified. 

"Now that we've got a full boat," the man begins, walking towards the RV, "Let's meet the man." 

I feel Maggie grip the back of my shirt to try and get keep her balance as the door opens and I focus my attention on the man who steps out, trying to keep the vomit that's rising from my stomach at bay. He's older with a leather jacket adorning his torso but that's not important. What is important, is that the baseball bat he's holding over his shoulder has barbed wire coiled around it. 

"We pissing our pants yet?" he asks, smile on his face as he approaches the group, "Boy, do I think we're getting close." 

I don't dare make eyes contact as he moves down the line, only looking when I was sure that he had passed by me and I see him standing by Eugene. 

"Yeah," he says loudly so we can all hear it, "It's gonna be pee pee pants city here real soon. Which one of you pricks is the leader?" 

"It's him," the guy from before says from somewhere behind us, "He's the guy." 

The man with the bat walks to Rick, "Hi, you're Rick, right? I'm Negan." 

I hear sharp intakes of breath from everyone in the group; we had never killed Negan back at the compound. We had angered him and now, God knows what he was going to do.