● Bokuto Koutarou : Obvious

You watched as your crazy best friend was busy practicing his attacks on the volleyball court along with the rest of his team members. You were sitting beside Shirofuku and helping her with the water bottles.

"Why does he look so good doing anything?"

"Well he is your long-time crush," Shirofuku chuckled and looked at Bokuto. You widened your eyes and covered your mouth.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him," she mentioned. "That's if you buy me food."

"Ah, Yukie-senpai~" you pouted towards her.

"(F/N)-chan, you need to learn how to think without saying the words out loud," she added before picking up the towels beside the water bottles. "If you don't that idiot will know that you fantasize about him. I'm surprised he hasn't found out yet. But then again he is Bokuto."

"F-fantasize?!" you immediately shook your head and denied that fact. "I-I just think he's cute! And he's my best friend so I feel it's best to keep my mouth shut."

Shirofuku shook her head and used her empty hand to pat your head, "Don't worry, I see a good future ahead of you."

"W-what's that suppose to mean?" you followed after Shirofuku with the bottles. She only chuckled and refused to tell you anything else. After volleyball practice was over, you headed to hand the team their towels to wipe off their sweat.

"(F/N)-chan!" Bokuto waved towards you. You flinched and turned to him, "Y-yes?"

"I need a towel!" he smiled at you while pointing to your hand. You quickly nodded and headed towards him. You threw the towel at his face and ran off, afraid that if you began thinking about something it was going to be blurted out. Bokuto tilted his head in confusion and turned to the setter.

"Akaashi-san, do you think (F/N)-chan is okay?" the white head boy questioned. Akaashi only shrugged and left Bokuto behind. After cleaning up the gymnasium, the team players left one by one. You waited with Shirofuku outside until Akaashi and Bokuto got out.

"Hey!" Bokuto waved towards the two of you. You smiled and slightly waved back.

"What happened to Yukie-san?" Bokuto asked as he only saw you.

"She's right beside-," you mentioned and turned only to see an empty spot beside you. "WHAT? Where did she go?!"

Bokuto saw your face expression and found it cute. He laughed and pointed towards the entrance gate of the school.

"I guess she's busy again," he mentioned and smiled towards you, "It'll just be me and you again today, (F/N)-san!"

"This is perfect,"

"It is huh?" he chuckled and stared at you, "You've been avoiding me lately. Is there something wrong?"

"N-nothing!" you shook your head and awkwardly laughed, "I-I'm fine!"

"Eh?" he moved in closer to your face. "Are you sure?"

You nodded and backed away before he could see your cheeks lit up in red. You turned towards the gate and headed off before him. Bokuto quickly followed behind you and held you by the arm to stop you.

"(F/N)-san, if it's something that's bothering you then you should tell me," his voice changed. He was being serious and you knew he was beginning to worry.

"It's because of you."

You realized what you blurted out and quickly shook your head.

"Ah! I didn't mean that it was you but it is partially your fault- What am I even saying? I'm not even making any sense now," you face palmed yourself and sighed. "This is terrible- no, I'm terrible."

Bokuto watched as you talked to yourself. He softlt chuckled and placed his hand on your hand to calm you down.

"I'm sorry if I did anything to make you avoid me," he apologized and you furrowed your brows before crossing your arms.

"Sorry isn't going to fix my crazy heart."

Both of you stared at each other with wide eyes. He didn't look so happy to hear the news and you knew that was it. You were done for. Your friendship with Bokuto was over. You wouldn't get to see his face or his dumb remarks. You felt everything come crashing down on you when it suddenly felt lifted as Bokuto's strong arms wrapped around you.

"K-Koutarou-kun?" you were shocked.

"I thought it was only me who felt that way," you heard him whispered and chuckled. "I feel relieved now to hear that (F/N)-san feels the same way."

"Oh my, Koutarou-kun likes me."

"Of course I do," he backed away from the hug and laughed. "I was making it obvious to you."

"You were?" you tilted your head and thought back to all the times Bokuto and you were together. You then realized just how much he has done to make you noticed him.

"I-I-" you were lost for words.

"I can't believe this is happening."

You widened your eyes and apologized to him. Bokuto shook his head and leaned towards you, "I find it cute that you verbalize your thoughts."

And with just that, your cheeks were heated and your heart was sent thumping feriously.

"At least then I know what you're thinking right?" he gave you his signature smile and put out his hand. You stared at it and back at him.

"Well are we going to make it official or not?" he questioned looking at you and waiting for an answer. Without hesitation, you linked your hand with his. The wramth of his palm collided with yours and he dragged you out of the school campus.

"Koutarou-kun, you're too cute."

You could hear him chuckle before turning to face you again. He then wiggled his brows and pointed to his lips.

"W-what?" you widened your eyes. "I-Isn't it too soon?"

Bokuto pouted and hung his head a bit. You looked at him and saw nothing but a baby owl on the edge of crying because he wasn't getting what he wanted. You slowly nodded your head and moved up to kiss his lips. It was a sweet sensation that sent both of you two soaring. It was short but Bokuto held you closer to extend the time and quickly let you go to take some air.

"That's going to be the reason why I won't kiss you ever again," you glared at him although your cheeks were blushing hard. Bokuto smiled and planted a soft kiss on your forehead before linking your hand with his.

"I know you want more," he wiggled his brow at you, earning a jab at his side.

"Yes."

"NO." you corrected yourself before stomping off. You were making it obvious that you enjoyed his soft kiss and wanted to murder yourself for not being able to shut yourself up. Bokuto caught up with you and put his arm around your shoulder.

"(F/N)-san is so cute!" he chuckled to himself. "I'm happy that you're my girlfriend now. I can't wait to tell Akaashi-san!"

●●●

□A/N:
woot its been a busy week for me XD
im preparing myself for my first year of college oh gawd ahah
im also getting myself a month earlier ready for sacanime so i dont crumbled down during school about my cosplay ahahah

anyways i hoped you enjoyed this !
i swear bokuto is the cutest even though i kind of failed to write him like that XD

thank you for requesting tho ♡