The Strange Man From The Woods

I'm running through the woods, finding my way back home. I saw a man dressed in a black-shinny jumpsuit. I think that's what I saw.

I couldn't see this face clearly but all I could see is his hair, it was short-long hair with blue highlights on his bangs. This man was beautiful. His body. Oh his body, how can I explain.
To me it felt like my pupils expanded from small to huge, of this beautiful sight.

I wanted to say something but this mysterious man smirked at me. No. Not just a simple smirk. It looked like a smirk of evil.
When I looked at him deeply, he walked away, I wanted to say something but I was too speechless. He was so gorgeous.

When this man disappeared in front of me I ran where he was standing. I looked left & right. No sign of him.

What was he? A ghost? Maybe I'm hallucinating. Just who is he? How did he find me when its starting to get dark out?

In that moment, I noticed that I was twilight. Throughout the horizon I can see the small thin rays of the sun. Such a beautiful sight.
I'm worried, where am I? Does that mean I'm lost? Where is this suspicious man? Why can't I find him? Why am I not moving? I need to get the hell out of here.

I'm noticing that I'm walking fast, i can tell that I'm going deep into the woods.
For a second I felt scared. I'm looking deeply into the woods. The sun is already down. I can't see well in the dark.
In the corner of my eye, I see a black figure standing six meters away from me. I couldn't tell if it was the man that left or just a dark shadow.
My heart is racing. What do I do? Should I run away from this black figure? My mind said "Run!" I listened to it. I began to run, I heard running noises, from another person. I ran faster. I'm scared. Why am I going farther into the woods? I have to get out of here now!
I'm running straight. Why am I running straight? Whatever my mind said, it told me to take a right. I took a right. I don't hear the running from behind me anymore. I kept running & running.
All of the sudden, I screamed 'Huh?!' Something grabbed me from the arm aggressively. I struggled to get out of this things arms. This person is strong. It wouldn't let me go.
I screamed for help but this person forcedly covered my mouth with its hand and from there, everything turned black.

End of Story