Take what's yours...

Robbie Lee's POV:

Brantley stood with me in his arms, and moved towards the counter. He held my ass with one arm, and cleared the countertop with his other, then sat me down on the cold surface. I locked my hands around his neck and nuzzled his beard, inhaling his scent. It had been so long, so so long since I had my hands on him. That night with Brantley shifted my world on its axis. He growled and grabbed a fistful of my hair, kissing me deeply. I savored his taste and mewled happily. Yanking me off of the counter, Brantley spun me around and pressed my torso flat against the counter, grinding his hips into my ass. I moaned and bucked against his hold. He held steady and popped my ass, just enough sting to send me up onto my tip toes. I squealed. "You belong to me little girl, you know that right?" Brantley growled behind me. I melted at the possessive tone. "Then take what's yours Daddy." I purred over my shoulder. I swear his chest rumbled like a wild animal. His hands went to the waist of my pants, seconds from ripping them from my body, when the door started to open. Brantley quickly stood me up, and held me steady when my knees buckled. Several of the band members walked in, chatting amongst themselves. "Show time Boss!" One announced, oblivious to what was going on before they walked in. Brantley took a step back and cleared his throat. I nearly sobbed at the loss of contact. "I'll be there in a minute. Y'all go ahead." He said hoarsely. I was so wound up that it nearly hurt. I couldn't focus. Couldn't breath. "I'll be back before you know it kitten." Brantley rumbled. "N-no! B-b-... I... You.. No! Daddy no! N-no!" I stuttered out. "Shh... Easy baby, come here." He purred and tugged me back into his arms.