Chapter 1 - I Wish It Still Was

Chloe's Pov:

It was a long plane ride. Usually I would feel groggy, tired and just plain disgusting; but not this time. I could NOT possibly be any happier.

This morning I married Ricky Dillon. The love of my life and my crush since we were little. There is not a single thing that could wipe this smile off of my face.

I giggled as Ricky led me down a stone pathway, which was lit with small twinkling fairy lights. We rounded the corner and I caught sight of the villa we would be spending the next 2 weeks of our honeymoon in. Perfect is not a strong enough word.

"Richard, what the hell are you doing?" I giggled as he scooped me up in his arms. "Don't you think this is a little too much?"
"Shhhh" he pecked me on the lips. "It is traditional. A husband must carry his wife bridal style through the door".

'Husband'... 'Wife'... The words sounded absolutely beautiful coming out of his mouth. Once again my face lit up with a huge grin and I gave in to him and let him carry me inside.

"Chloe? CHLOE?!" Melissa's voice broke me out of my daydream. "Have you been listening to a word I've been saying?"
"Yeah, course. Sorry Mel. Carry on" I replied, half-heartedly.
My god, she's getting annoying. Does she think I honestly care that her best friend's cousin's boyfriend knows Justin Bieber's producer? I've got bigger things to worry about. It is our 2 year anniversary tomorrow and I do not have the slightest idea of what to get Ricky?.

I mean, what do you get a man in his late twenties who is constantly drunk and barely even speaks to you anymore? He just sits on the couch watching TV until his eyes can't take the screen. And then he sleeps or goes to the bar.

All I can do is keep having flashbacks to our honeymoon. He really pulled it out of the bag; the place was beautiful, we had so much fun and were so in love. Everything was perfect then... I wish it still was.

A/N: here it is! Been a long time coming but it has finally arrived! The sequel to Love Me!!! Let me know what you think! 20 votes for chapter 2!
Love you!
-Charlie❤️