•18•

Hey there Weirdos! 

Guess who had time to write?! Well this chica did :) 

I was on a four hour flight so I had plenty of time to write Chapter 18, I was gonna wait 3 weeks to post it but then I remembered that I made you guys wait for almost a month so here is my sorry gift. 

On top is the song Ride by Twenty One Pilots, I've been listening to this song for the entire four hour plane ride....lol ride get it? Nope i'll shut up now.

Okay one questions for all of you readers: Whose your favorite character and moment in this story?  Tbh my fav is Tyson and my fav moment was the nerf gun fight. 

Okay now for the moment you have all been waiting for *cue the drumroll* 

Chapter begins now......

Annabeth's POV (A few of you guys were confused last time so I'm putting it here so know you know) 

I sat down next to Piper as we ate dinner. Piper was still very upset about her break up with Jason. Percy seemed to notice it as well, he kept asking me if she was alright. I told him she was but I was careful to not tell Percy about Piper and Jason's  relationship. 

"This bread tastes weird" Piper exclaims while eating a piece of bread. 

I laugh "Yet you're still eating it" 

Piper rolls her eyes "Well I'm starving, so whatever" 

I smile and continue eating my bowl of fruit. Queen Sally and King Poseidon were talking among themselves. Percy kept looking at me and smiling, he was eating a blue cookie which made me smile. Tyson was playing a game with toothpicks. Rachel looked around the room, she looked like she wanted this to be over with. 

King Poseidon stands up and clears his throat "Ladies, as you may know Lady Lucia left a couple of days ago. Which means you three remaining are the top three. That means the choosing ceremony will happen next week. I want to wish you girls good luck and to enjoy the palace for a couple of days. The next few days are going to be hectic." He says and chuckles. He sits down and continues his conversation with Queen Sally. 

I look at Piper and she was smiling like crazy "You know what that means Annabeth!" 

I let out a small laugh "I think I do Piper. It's time for me to grab a book and read" 

Piper sighs and shakes her head "You and your books. When will you ever stop reading?" 

"Never" I say and Piper shakes her head in disappointment.

After a few minutes, we were all allowed to return to our rooms. Rachel dashed out of the dinning room and disappeared. I look at Piper with confusion and she simply shrugs. As we both walk to our rooms, we hear voices coming from Rachel's room. Piper being well......Piper, she stopped in front of Rachel's door and started to listen, I didn't want to join her but curiosity won me over. 

"I think we need to proceed with the plan" I hear Rachel say. 

"Why? We're giving the Prince one more week to decide" A voice said whom I didn't recognize. 

"Well he thought that if he became King sooner then you couldn't take away his crown or kill the girl. He's decided to have the choosing ceremony next week. He's going to choose her" 

"We cannot let this happen. I'll let Commander Zeus know about this. We'll proceed with the plan early then. Thank you for your help Rachel" 

"My pleasure. Anything to make sure Prince Percy loses his crown and that he doesn't end up with Annabeth"