Ep5: Boy or a girl.

Jasmine and Kevin and close family members knew the sex of the baby but the world had to know what the young couple were having.

"Hope it's a girl" Darilyn said smiling looking at the crowd of people while booed up under her boo,Devin. The room was filled with Top NBA players but everyone knew each other so it wasn't a shocker or a surprise until Nasriya walked into room arm to arm with her boyfriend Demarcus cousin causing everyone to give her a stank look.

"Who TF invite her..oh forgot Kevin and Demarus are friends" Kayla rolled her eyes taking a sip of her water greeting her family members,Alec,Camila,Aznaya Lenora all walked into together looking like the Fab Four.

All of the ladies talked together in a small group except Nas since she thought Was gonna get her five minutes like she did everywhere else expect this time she was totally wrong.

Jasmine and Kevin walked over to the customize KD's that the Nike company had made especially for the couples baby and tonight it would be shown to relive the sex of the baby.

"Everyone ready" Jasmine said picking up the shoe box.

"1,2,3.........ITS TWINS!!!" the shoes were pulled out with one pair being a royal blue and white and another pair being dark pink with rhinestones on the back the crowd clapped and awwed at the same time.

"Damn 2 times the trouble" Kayla joked laughing while hugging her sister,all the other walked over to Jasmine to hug her all at the same time.

"What a waste" Nas mumbled under her breath.

"Could you atleast enjoy something for 5 minutes damn you think everything is about yourself But it's not can you just congratulate them and shut up" Demarcus said to Nas causing her to jump outta looking to see his eyes darker than ever and his smile turning into a frown she wasn't as bad as she had everyone thinking

"Ayy" the all cheered.

_______________________

The next chapter of this book will be speed up. Thanks for 900+ reads wow you guys are truly amazing.

There will be a sequel as well but