chapter 1

Mike POV

I saw Leo and went to him. I helped him up. Ralph was in charge. No more Sensei? Was master splinter gone? I cried with Leo . "Aww look at the little cute babies !" Ralph joked . He punched us to the ground. "Get to the dojo now!" He yelled. We walked there. It felt like little chains were around us in jail. I guess we were doomed. No more splinter . I missed when Leo was leader.

Leo POV

I saw a alert. The news said that Hun was out . He was attacking the city. I was so weak I didn't feel like moving. And I bet mikey felt the same. "Get up you guys were going out. " Ralph said. We followed Ralph to the van. I tried to get In the front seat. But Ralph was driving. He pushed me and Mikey in the car. I hit my head.

I wish splinter was back. But splinter was probably up in heaven by himself. Watching us. I hope he can help us though. Because I don't think I can handle this anymore. I had my secret katana out just in case I was ready to commit suicide. I saw Mikey look at me . And then I did the unthinkable. I slit my new cross sided. No more pain. No more beating. I can be with slender . In heaven.

Mikey POV

I watched my eldest brother. Slit by the neck. With his katana. "Ralph!" I yelled. Ralph turned around to see Leo dead. He stopped the car.

"Mikey!" He yelled. He punched me to the ground. "Now we gotta go grab a funeral cost for the blue guy." I heard Ralph say. "Hey Leo did alot for us! He helped us when we were young and you just treat him like he's a pit bull ! You guys are messed up!" I yelled. "Then why don't you join him since you love him so much mikey ! " Ralph said I got mad and ran to the power line and I climbed it. I saw Ralph look at me. Then I did it.

No more pain...

No more cries ...

I can be with Leo...