Chapter 4

I woke up and straighten my hair. I got to school and I saw Jan di. I ran to her and hugged her. I told her about my dance competition this weekend and she's going i'm so happy. It was already lunchtime. As i got my food i saw three girls around Jan di. I went to investigate and they were making fun of here and i was just like HECK NO. "Who do you think you are making fun of my friend like that", I said furiously. Then the middle girl said," Who are you". "I'm Kylie Jung,next time you mess with my friends again you're dead.", Then me and Jan di walked off. I took her to the F4 classroom. I entered the room. Then Gu Jun Pyo grabbed me and said,"Why are you so late". I responded"Something came up.". I looked at the time it was 1:30. "I have to go, bye". I got to the dance studio. I worked my butt off because tomorrow is the competition. I hope Woo Bin likes it. Wait what am i talking about.

I got home and went to sleep. I woke up at 6:30 even though it was Saturday. Today was my dance competition. It was about 3 and my competition was at 6 . My costume was a black long sleeved crop top with black shorts. I did a sparkly smokey eye, winged liner and red lip. I got to my competition and i saw Jan di in the audience with Ga Eul. As i walked backstage I saw the three girls go up to the DJ. I was next I was so nervous. I heard Number 34 i'm feeling myself. I walked on stage and the music started and it wasn't my song it was salsa. I just stood there, I heard the audience laughing. I was like a deer caught in headlights, I was about to run off stage. I was about to run off stage when i felt a hand on my waist it was Woo Bin. He had a fedora and a rose in his mouth. He took my hand and we danced. I didn't even care about the competition honestly. Then the song ended everyone clapped. I got death stare by some girls. I looked at the judges table. Ji Hoo had a still face , Yi-Jung was clapping and smirking, and Jun Pyo gave Woo bin a death stare. I rolled my eyes. Then we ran off stage. "You were great", Woo bin said as he picked me up. "Thank you so so so much", I hugged him and we went back on stage to hear the winner. The winner is..................Kylie Jung. I hugged Woo bin hard enough to break his ribs. They said the prize was..........spending the day with F4. LAME.