Chapter 10: "Ashton?"

LOUIS
"Louis want another Drink?" My friend Brent asked as he showed me a beer... but I refused...

"As much as I wanted to I cant" I smiled at him before he asks why...

"I just cant" Well it's because there's a girl in my house and I'm really afraid of what might happen ...

"Fine it's your loss, anyway have you seen Ashton around? he said he was coming"

"Ashton as in Ashton Irwin?" "Yeah, He should be here, both of you are my guest of honor!" He told me I was the only one but no had to get two , From all of the celebrities out there why him?  I stopped talking to myself when I saw Ashton walked into the room, I tried to avoid him but he caught me,

"Louis" he greeted me with a man hug, that I awkwardly hugged him as well...

"So how have you been doing? When's the next game?" He looks like he's interested but he's not , I've been fooled by this lad and But not now , not ever...

"Next week , You still play?" "Uh yeah, I'm even going to watch you play" Him watch? but he'll just sit on his seat Tweets about it and Next thing you know he missed the game...

"Oh that's nice..." He was about to say something but gladly Lyra texted me.. thank you!

From: Lyra
r u serious about midnight? cuz I'm hungry and theres no food left ,Stores are already fucking Closed and im freaking hungry!! 😫😫😫😫😫😫

To: Lyra
Fine u can go here , can you drive?

From: Lyra
Hell yes!!! u mean I get to drive the Mustang!!?!?!?

"Hell no" I muttered making Ashton to look at me awkwardly, "Sorry" I apologized before Texting Lyra back,

To: Lyra
Heck no! just take a taxi , Wear something Classic

From: Lyra
Like a dress?

To: Lyra
No just wear a pair of jeans and a shirt gosh

From: Lyra
well you should've been specific the first time

To: Lyra
just get over here!

From: Lyra
Ok ... Theres tons of food there right?

To: Lyra
yes. now hurry up I'm freaking bored here I could use some entertainment

From: Lyra
so I'm just a fucking entertainment to you? U ass! I'm not going ur own ur own Tomlinson

To: Lyra
fook u I'm sorry alright!!! It was a joke , incase u havent heard we use them for making people laugh

From: Lyra
it didnt make me laugh shorty

To: Lyra
I'm not short!!!!

From: Lyra
yeah that does explains why the 4 other guys in the pictures are taller than you ha!😛😛😛 I'll be there by 10 maybe .. Gtg

"Who's Lyra your Girlfriend?" I was shocked at what Ashton asked , He was reading it whole time? Creep!

"Dude no, dont look at my fookin messages they aren't for you" "Ok ok I'm sorry, Anyway Brent wants us to meet some of his friends, probably to show off that he knows celebs" I giggled at him before going to Where Brent was... the living room...

LYRA
I just got a pair of ripped jeans on and a sweatshirt and a pair of my converse , and I got a beanie on, before leaving the house and locking it ... I ofcourse got the key inside my pocket... and my phone and other things in my draw string bag , and then I left to get a taxi ... it was really easy getting a taxi here though, Because as I said before , this wasn't the neighboor hood with many houses. so I went to Where Louis was and It took me exactly 10 minutes to get there. Once I was there I saw Sports Cars surrounding a Beautiful House...

"That's gotta be the place" I muttered Before Walking inside , There are guards outside and They seemed like they dont give a fuck to who ever walk inside , I walked into the house seeing Louis with this guy with Wild Hair... Wild Crazy Hair...

"Hey Men in Black!" I called out for him while I was walking towards him, He was wearing a black shirt and Black pants ... to match his Black vans...

"Why did you call me Men in Black I aint black" Louis asked me while he looked at himself,

"I called you that because You're wearing Black Stupid" I laughed at him then this guy next to louis smiled at me before talking to me.

"So this is Lyra?" He asked as he pointed to me , "Uh yeah How did you know?" I asked him ... Sure he's charming but I kinda like Louis more than him to be honest... "Saw Louis texting you, I'm Ashton" He introduces himself while he asked for a handshake , but when I was shaking his hand he stopped it and Kissed my hand... causing me to blush... before letting my hand go...

"Uh nice to meet you" I awkwardly said before Looking to Louis who seemed Pissed? "You alright shorty?" I teased him to let me forget about Ashton for a second... "Uhh, Yeah let's get some food yeah?" Louis asked me and I didnt answered because he immediately pulled me away and went to the kitchen i think..

"Dont let him fool you" "What are you talking about?" I asked him , because I dont really know, he strugs before giving me a plate and answering my question,

"he's a player" Why would I care?
"Why would I care? I dont even Fancy him" I told him while getting myself a spoonful of Rice and meat , Fish fillet... and— "You dont fancy him?" I nodded at him in agreement and sat on one of the chairs with him following me...

"Are you half Nialler because that plate is fooking full" He giggled at me but I dont know what it meant...

"What's a Nialler?" I asked him and he just shook his head, But then Ashton came and sat beside me...

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Ashton surprisingly asked me making me and Louis widen both of our eyes...

"I–uh No. And I'm not looking for one" I told him and began eating my meal...

"Well you sure eat a lot for a girl" He spoke again.. making me glare at him...

"Why dont you just stop judging me and Get the hell out of here!" I yelled at him but he still is Smiling at me ...

"I'm not judging , it's just cute" he told me making me blush again while I looked away from him. but then Louis' phone rang and he immediately stood up... "I'll just Take this outside" But before he left I Pulled him closer so I can whisper in his ear

"Dont you dare leave me here!" I muttered but he ignored me and left me with Ashton

"So what brings you here? I havent seen a beautiful girl like you before" He started to Flirt with me , I swear if he starts to be clingy , I'm gonna beat the shit out of him...

"Go on Tumblr you'll see some" I gave him a fake smile before I could fill my mouth with food. after that I finished my food but He continues to flirt with me for 10 minutes straight! Where the fook is Louis? I want to go home !!!!