Rocky Start

It wasn't as magical as I thought it would be but it happened and that's all that mattered. After spending a
whole year in fear of what she might say I finally got up the courage to ask her to be mine. "I'm with her though sorry.".... Minor setback it's okay. "You're still mine though it's okay." I told her in playful tone but it was far from a joke. You're probably confused right now let me explain. You see I fell in love this incredible girl from my school, but she's not just anything girl she's THE GIRL. As in the "one" you know. She's special that's why I had to have her.

A few weeks past and I seen her walking in the hallway so I decided to spark up a conversation. Which wasn't easy at all I mean if you would've seen her it would've been hard for you too. She had this smile that can stop traffic. Her eyes were hypnotizing. They could grab my attention from miles away. Having them stare into my soul as we talked was hard. Of course there were the awkward hellos and such but we got passed that. My courage level started to build up and I tried to be all cool and Suave. "I would ask you to be mine but you're already taken." I said in a sad tone.

She looks at me and said "Actually her and I broke up." The excitement in me was so high I could've did a backflip....well could've attempted a backflip that don't mean it would've worked out. This was my chance I couldn't mess it up. So I grabbed her hand and spun her into me "So will you be mine?" She's so cute omg I couldn't believe this was happening. She looks at me with those stunning eyes and replies with a "deadass?" I giggle and confirm my question. So she smiles and says okay. No one could wipe the smile off my face that night. I was too happy to get upset.

She went and told her friends I went and told mine and they all had the same reaction of course. Confusion, surprised, but overall happy. It started off as this cute relationship. Holding hands in the hallway, sitting together at lunch, waiting for each other after class, forehead and cheek kisses. We were tumblr relationship goals. After a couple days we tried to move to the next level and upgrade from cheek kisses to lip kisses. Which ended up being an epic fail if you ask me.

I get home and I text her like usual. We have our usual "what are you doing?" back and forth. Then that's when it happened. She told me how she wasn't over her ex and needed some time to get over her. Just like that she was gone. Yeah I teared up because I lost my happiness in the matter of a couple of days. It just burned a little you know.

Next day was hard to see her. I tried to avoid lunch but that didn't work out. My friends more upset then me decided to take matters into their own hands. I heard she kissed her ex which just replayed in my head. What was happening to me. I developed this connection that just broke out of no where. Well she said she needed time so I gave it to her.