Pass the Popcorn

I got her back. This vacation just got ten times better. February 14 I woke up to the sweetest message. I know I know. How is it that I was just complaining about it and now I'm all happy and lovey dovey. Well you know what...hush I'm happy. We spent the whole day talking just enjoying one another. She just had a way with her words where she could flip your whole mood around. She was saying all the right things to me that had me in a real good mood.

It got later and later in day. Best Valentine's Day ever. Didn't even get to see her and she made the day so awesome. She ended the night on a good note. She invited me to go to the movies with her and her friends. Like a quadruple date. Of course I said yes. She could've ask to go to the moon and I would've said yes. Anywhere she wants to take me, she definitely can.

I meet up with her and her little brother. We hug and she gives me a quick peck. Then introduces me to her little brother. That sounds pretty awkward. You would think a group full of couples and a 9 year old, but surprisingly it wasn't. All the couples sat together while her brother sat in the middle of the couples. We went to see this movie. Don't ask me what it was about because I wouldn't know. I was too busy watching her.

She had her arm on the armrest then her hand slowly moved to my knee. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her hand. She slowly moved from my knee to my upper thigh causing me to get very excited. She moved closer to my inner thighs. Right when she was about to touch she moved away. Ohh she loved to tease me. Pretending not to pay her any attention, she slipped her hand into my pants and went to work. Oh how I wanted to moan but I couldn't. As great as felt had to keep in mind I was in a theater still. She seen I was struggling to contain myself so she smiled and kissed me. We sat there making out while her hands were still far deep in my pants. When she took them out I had to clean up the mess I made on her fingers. I could tell that turned her on. She pulled my face in for more kisses.

Best movie date ever! Didn't even get to watch the movie and I wasn't complaining at all. I found out that day how good she was with her hands. We ended up walking to the train together hand in hand and parted our ways with a kiss. I definitely went home that day very happy. Of course we went home and talked about the day's events. She told me how much fun she had. I couldn't stop thinking about her though. I mean it was so amazing. I've never been touch like that before, well not as good as she did anyways. If that's what her hands could do just imagine what else she can do. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.