Chapter 8

........(Capree P. O. V)........

I wake up to hear some loud banging at my door. I hurry up downstairs to answer the door so whoever it is doesn't wake up my momma.

I open up the door to see a drunk Frimzy standing in front of me.

"Frimzy dude what the fuck are you doing here? You know it's like 2 in the morning." I say.

He looks at me confused before saying, "Oh haha I thought this was my house oops." he laughs.

I try not to laugh at him in his drunken state. But he's really funny when he's drunk.

"Heyyyy." ,he slurred, "Aren't you gonna let me in.

I roll my eyes and pull him into the house. I lock my door and guide him into the living room.

"Hey mami did you get dressed up like that for me.?" He says as his eyes scan my body.

My cheeks turn red as I realize that I'm in only my bra and panties with a short lacy robe on. And since we're in the front room and the lights are on he can see through the robe.

"N-No I-I," is all I can stutter out before I realize that his lips are on mines. Unknowingly I kiss back.

He pulls back out of the kiss and looks at me with a smirk playing on his lips. I look into his eyes with pure shock and all I see in them is lust. "So you wanted to kiss me back huh." he says in a low deep voice.

He doesn't give me time to respond back and kisses me again this time harder. I hesitantly kiss him back and when I do he deepens the kiss.

He slowly pulls his lips away from my mouth and brings them to my neck. I let out a light moan when I feel his tongue move across my skin. When he hears my moan I feel him smirk as he slowly kisses my neck bringing his lips back up to my mouth.

"Hey babe let's take this to your bed." He whispers in my ear.

I slowly nod my head as I turn and guide him to my room.

As I'm going up the stairs I'm freaking the hell out. Like it's not like I haven't had sex before it's just that I've had a crush on this for forever and he actually kissed me. Like this stuff doesn't happen everyday he's too damn cool or whatever to even be hanging out with me let alone kissing me.

I walk him up the stairs and down the hall to my room. Once I open my door he immediately pulls me close to him and starts kissing me roughly. He starts to slowly grind into me hitting my core. My hips roll forward to create more friction between us.

I hear a small groan escape his lips. Then he lays me on the bed while still holding the kiss.

A noise comes from down the hall where my mommas room is located. My eyes pop out as I quickly lift him off of me and I walk out of the room leaving a drunken and horny frimzy in my bed.

I go to check to see of everything is OK and if my momma is asleep. Once I confirm that she sleep I slowly walk back into my room.

I look into my room only to find frimzy passed the fuck out on my bed. I look at him and laugh. But I'm low key irritated as hell, he got me all worked up and now he sleep on my bed. I put on some pajamas. Once I'm dressed I pull out some extra covers from my closet and make a pallet on the floor for me to sleep on since he took up my whole bed.

Before I fall asleep I think about what made him come here in the first place, and where he was at before he came here.

I double updated !!!!!!!! I don't know if you all are ready for that kind of content yet so I left it hanging. 😂😂 but if y'all are comment to let me know. But ty loves for commenting and voting it really means a lot to me 😘😘😘 bye bye