the love she pleads for

"holding hands, that's what she said she'd like love to start with. she would like to grab the hand of the guy she loved and promise him that things will get better. she wants a love that eats her whole, and cradle her with a single smile. she wants a love that could make pouring rain a perfectly beautiful thing. she begs for a love that she could stare straight in the eyes for hours and feel butterflies fluttering deep within. she wants a love that hugs her when she's fine and hugs her when she's not. she wants a love that could built a home together, no matter how long it takes. she wants a love she could cherish and play checkmate. she wants a love that understood her, and press kisses against her cheeks. she wants a love that could make her cry of the doubts she used to have on the beauty in human beings. she wants a love that could help her grow wings and allow her to fly. she wants a love that grabs her by the wrists and yank her closer to her destiny. she wants a love that leaves lilies and jonquils blossoming from her heart, wounding around her like a cocoon. she wants a love that stops and wanders, before blanketing her stuffed heart from the shadows that make her demons glow. she is also keen for their love to end, with a promise that their hands would never let go."