1- Falling

Bella In Wonderland

Chapter 1

*****

At first I screamed, I didn’t know what to do. I was falling down a rabbit hole, further and further from the earths surface above me, I kept my hands in front of me, around me, hoping I would grab onto something, a root, anything!

But soon on, I stopped screaming, It felt like I was falling for endless hours! It was like a tunnel, everything was dark, black. I couldn’t even see with my eyes, my vampire sight!

Suddenly, everything lit up. There were colors everywhere, things everywhere, on the 'walls' were book shelves filled with books, and cupboards filled with dishes. Sometimes there were maps and pictures hung on the wall too.

And then I was sitting. I looked beside me, and noticed I was sitting in a rocking chair, it was floating in the air, floating! It started rocking by itself, and then I was falling again.

I couldn’t help the scream that escaped my lips, as I saw a piano tumbling down towards me, I put my hands in from of my face as it came inches from touching me. The notes started playing by themselves, and then it disappeared.

I was falling again, falling and falling, until suddenly I broke through something, was it a floor? Or a ceiling? I couldn’t tell; I was in a room though, it was lit up, but not by much. I noticed my hair was sticking up though, standing up I should say.

Like I was standing on a ceiling... a few seconds later, I fell down to the actual floor, and groaned. I could see the room better now, it was empty, nothing was in it, except a light hanging from the ceiling. Connected to the room though, was a hallway.

"Im late! Im late!" I heard the familiar voice say, I turned my head, and saw the rabbit running towards the hallway. It turned back to me, and then touched his watch. "Late!" It cried again, and then sprinted off into the hallway, out of my sight.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion. This was strange, really strange. There is no such thing as a rabbit in a waistcoat! There is no such thing as a floating rocking chair, all of this cant be real! Its impossible! I was a vampire for crying out loud!

My curiosity got the best of me, and I started running after the rabbit, I ran through the hallway, and found myself in another room. The room was filled with doors, just doors.

Each door though, looked as if they got smaller and smaller the more I looked around the room. Where could the rabbit of gone? In one of the doors? But which one? Running to the first door, the largest one, I grabbed the door knob, trying to open it. It was locked. Damn ! Just my luck....

I tried the next one, locked!

Locked.

Locked.

Locked.

Locked.

Locked.

By the time I got to the last door, I was on my knees, trying to open it. The door was so small, I probably couldn’t even fit my head through it! It was also locked. I sighed frustrated, before getting to my feet.

I looked around the room, hoping for something, anything! A clue, maybe a way to get out, a key maybe, when my eyes landed on a table. I walked over to it slowly, cautious. Just my luck, there was a small key on the table. Yes! Finally I can open a door and get a way out of here.

I grabbed the key, and ran to each of the doors, I tried to open them. But the key wasn't the right one, finally I got to the last door, the door that was so small I'd have to be shrinked to fit in- like that was possible. I fit the key in, and just my luck! It opened. I bent down to try and look through it.

I felt the air hit my face, I groaned. Why was it this door? Why couldn't it of been another door? I stood back up, and walked back over to the table. I set the key down on it, and sighed. It was hopeless!

Something shiny caught my eye, under the table was a little glass case with something in it. I bent down to see what it was- it was cake. It was small, covered in glorious white frosting. On the top in delicate handwriting- were the words Eat Me.

Did it mean me? I didn't even know where it came from- not to mention the fact that I'm a vampire who can't eat anything. Anything as in no human food. I stared at it for a while, debating to eat it or not. What was the harm of eating it? Nothing...

And if it tasted gross I'd just throw it up anyways. Right? Right. “What does it say?” I heard a voice behind me say, I froze. I didn't even sense her and I should of! I'm a vampire! What is going on?

I slowly turned around, and there against the wall was a girl. She looked about my age, 17 or 18. Her hair was blonde, in curls down her back. She was wearing a blue dress, she looked elegant, but that wasn't the thing that shocked me. Her face, looked exactly like mine. Except she had blonde hair and I have brown. What?

****

A/N There I uploaded! People were asking me to upload so I did. <3 Hoped you like it. Got some twists and everything in there. I actually really like this story- I think its cool I can make it my own. I mean who would expect it? Right?

Leave me a comment about how you feel and if you expected it and what not. 

Vote <3 

Thanks for reading. 

~T