Where It All Begins

"Ross!! Don't hack my twitter!!" Max screamed as his Narwhal roommate sped down the halls of The Sky Media Office to avoid being killed by the fiery redhead. The two ran through the rooms, dodging tables and people, till poor James came out his office and suddenly found himself thrown to the floor as the roommates crashed into him. Papers flew everywhere and everyone nearby looked over while Tim peacefully ate his broccoli out of sight. Max playfully punched Ross on the shoulder and got up, stretching out a hand to James to help the man up. After a quick apology, He sighed and deleted the tweet that he knew would never truly go away. Running a hand through his ginger hair, Max made his way back down the empty corridors to Adam's office to see if the 'boss' wanted to grab some lunch. They hadn't been there long so most of the rooms were silent but Adam was working on hiring new people to fill the voids and help out. Sky was finishing up a recording with Husky and Jerome so Max being Max set off without him, picking up Jake, Ross and Barney on the way. Lunch was uneventful even after Sky turned up with Nick so the ginger took the long way back through the park near the offices.

Max wandered lost in his own world that he didn't notice the shouting behind him get closer till suddenly something bumped into him. He jumped a little only to find himself surround by a group of teens running past yelling. "Watch it brats!" he cursed but they ignored him, hot on the heels of another teen in what appeared to be a red dinosaur onesie. The boy tripped and fell, the group catching up to him and to Max's shock, started to beat him up, pulling at the onesie, calling him nasty names and laughing as he struggled to get free while they pinned him down. Max was furious at the sight before him. The guys at the offices play fought alot but this was out right bullying. He stormed over, atmosphere around him like ice from the memories of the times it had been him, causing the teens to look around and quickly scatter thinking Max was an older brother to the boy. The short haired ginger stared up at the older teen expecting to be yelled at or kidnapped but Max just reached out a hand and waited for the boy to take it.

Getting to his feet, Red looked down to the pieces of his onesie that had been torn off. One of the spike, the tail, part of the arm. Finally his gaze turned back to Max who was on the phone and his mood drastically changed. It was the same Max from the SkyDoesMinecraft stuff, the grumpy office editor, who Red knew well being a fan of all of Adam's videos. As quick as it had come, his happiness left when he realised that Max was seeing him in a onesie AND Max just saw he couldn't stand up for himself. He felt so embarrassed and annoyed by how much of a childish fool he must look in front of someone as amazing as Max. Seeing the ginger turn away from him for a second, Red took the chance to run but was stopped by a voice. "So what's your name?"