First Day Of School

(Sydney and Felicity up above)
Authors note: This is going to be a very short chapter it is mainly just a starter chapter to get to know the characters a little bit. Injoy!
Please guys give me your opinion if I should continue this!!
~

Oh school.. We all hate it.. Except on the first and last day. Everyone hasn't seen each other in a couple of months and are now expected to have become hot over the summer. Hi, I'm Lilly I'm just an average girl who isn't nerdy, but also isn't popular. My rad friends Sydney and Felicity are planning what outfits we are going to wear on the special first day of school.

*10 minute bell rings*

Sydney, "Well me made it to are last year of high school, I can't believe it, soon enough we will be in college and I will be in my dream school Yale." Sydney is the smart one if you couldn't tell. She is really pretty and sweet to everyone, but she also happens to have super over protective parents.
Felicity, "I know right, we have a whole future ahead and I'm going to become the next female Leonardo da Vinci." Felicity is a free spirit. She is very self conscious about her self, but no matter what she says she is very smart, beautiful, and extremely talented when it comes to art.

~Sydney and Felicity are in the picture up above

"I think this year is are year girls, it is are year to make are selves be remembered at this school, in a good way at least."