The Realm of Anlyth

This prologue is to help you read the story more comfortably. It takes place in another realm, as you will soon find out for yourself, and so the names may seem alien. I will put a pronunciation guide at the foot of every chapter, should a new name appear.

Navigating the Map: The Golden Kingdom (Lythmia) and the Silver Kingdom (Donthion) have been at war for many generations. Details of the quarrel will differ according to each character, as each has their own view on it. The two kingdoms are mighty lands, connected only by the Neverbridge, each end guarded by a Gatekeeper of sorts (as illustrated by the crosses on the map). The Gatekeeper of Lythmia is called Straeth, and Donthion's Gatekeeper is c alled Nolbrae.

The stars on the map represent big cities: the bigger the star, the bigger and mightier the city is. As you, as the reader, can see, Lythmia has two mighty cities: Juvihk guards the only way to get into Myriah. Donthion only has one great city, but their military prowess stands in their favour here. Apart from the city of Slythm in the center of Donthion, there is not much other life in the desolate mountain lands, perhaps a few villages here and there.

Royalty: The royalty in both lands differ from Earth's. Either male or female can take the throne, but it is usually a female that the crown is handed to, depending on popular demand.

Within the castle of both lands, there is a trophy room in which a single great stone stands. They are encrusted with millions of crystals, each representing a citizen of the kingdom. If a child is born, another crystal forms. Each person can locate their crystal, as it is a part of their soul, and they use it to pray to the Spirits. If one does not have a crystal, they would be banished from the land and dubbed an outcast, never to return.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

This fanfiction is written to follow the first Thor movie, where Loki has just fallen off the bridge of Asguard. It is the first realm Loki falls into.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

Enjoy! XD