oh shit

sorry guys its been awhile i loves you guys......

Chandler's pov

oh my god i hope rachel iscomming tonight shes so pretty (note: if you dont know who rachel is thats his gf or ex gfs i met him a while ago hes so nice he said im pretty anywhore back to the story) chandler shut up i wispered to my self you have natalie "what?"  said natalie  "um n-nothing" i stuttered fuck i though  "oh? okay" she walked over and kissed my forhead (chandler and natalie are in her room hes sitting on the side of the bed) "so did you hear 'bout steven's party" "yeah" i repied "its tonight" she said *skip to the partyyyyy*

*Natalies pov*

oh god Rachels here i hate her ass "hey nat" (Natalie's nickname) Norman said "hi norman" "whats wrong kiddo?" "chandler cant keep his hands off of Rachel its pissing me the fuck off" "well mrs.potty month" he laughed i laughed to until.…………………

ciffhanger……………………∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵

jk

i saw rachel kissing chandler's neck i was like excuse me hoe oh fuck no does natalie need to slap a hoe. I went over there and yelled at her cause if i hit her first my dad will yell at me and hit me (plus natalies mom died when natalie was born so her dad hits her so she lives with Norman, she self harms too) "You fucking bitch" i yelled chandler looked at me scared good i thought she hit me its on i punched her in the boob and wait a second til she been down and kneeded her in the face i looked back at chandler- she pushed me in to glasses i had glass im my arms, legs, etc steven grabbed me and pushed me out door chandler ran after me and yelled at me "what the fuck you bitch" he yelled (i know chandler would never say that to someone i gotta make it good tho so yeah) i took his jacket off me and screamed "maybe if you werent sucking face with that slut you would have noticed these" (when me and my boyfriend Bryson were at homecoming we were like making out so my friend jay (guyfriend) was lik eww no babies please fucking nasties his date walked up and like grabed his hand hes bi so it was a guy but they were so cute but jayy kept saying stop sucking face you hoe to me and idgaf i know he was joking but yeah me and bryson broke up like a week ago :/ so yeah just cuz he has family probs so yeah) **Chandler's pov**

her wrist cuts why would she hurt herself "cause you dont love me anymore you asshole"