The other brother

I hurried and stopped kissing him. I looked at the person that was i never saw him before who is he? He looked at me he had light green eyes. He said "Hi im Jamari im Eric's brother but you can call me Marr Marr and Yes im way sweeter than the other ones aint i?" i replied "Yes and my name is Misti but you can call me Mist." i smilied he looked at Eric and said "My girlfriend's pregant." Eric said "How long has she been pregant?" he replied sadly " 1 and half months." Eric got up and hugged him tightly i said "Who's your girlfriend he replied "Her name is Serbenae she is very beautiful she has a hasel eye color like you." i asked "Can i meet her if she's here with you?" he nodded 'Yes' and took me to her she rolled down the window and said "Hi" i said "I am Misti but you can call me Mist." We got along well then she had to leave i said as i hugged her "I will see you tomorrow Bye." she said the same thing and she drove off i cant wait for tomorrow then we can spent more time together i hugged Eric and told him "I am hungry can you cook us steak and mashpotatos and corn please?" He nodded 'Yes' to me and we walked in the house holding hands i was happy with my life with him.