You Read Fanfics About Me

A/N:Hey there!This is my first BTS fanfic so hope you enjoy it.Also,this oneshot will be only in the third person's POV.
Your vote will mean a lot to me!
Luv ya<3

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
The six boys in the room were waiting for their turn.Some on their phones while some were just blankly staring at any random thing in the room.
Just then,Hoseok came out,informing the others who was next.

"Tae,your turn,"said Hoseok flashing a smile.Taehyung nodded and happily went inside.
"Hey (Y/N)!"Taehyung greeted showing off his signature rectangular smile.

"Hi,"she greeted back,nervously,returning the smile.

He took a seat as she began to do his make up.

Taehyung cracked small jokes in between to make her laugh which she would,but it was more of chuckling.The room was quiet and the girl would not utter a single word if it were not of him asking questions.

After she finshed the make up,he got up and bid her bye.
"Uh...All the best for tonight's concert!I'm sure you'll do great!"she said,nervousness clearly heard in her voice
"Thanks,(Y/N)-ah!We'll surely do our best,"he cheerfully replied with a smile and left.

Taehyung went to call the next person,who was also the last one,but found him sleeping peacefully with his earphones plugged in.He gently shook him.No response.He shook him harder and that's when his eyes shot open.

"Hey hyung!You scared me!"whined the younger one.
"Sorry Jungkookie,but it was your turn and you wouldn't wake up when I shook you lightly and we'll be late if you don't get up and I'm sure you won't want our fans to wait so-"
"It's okay hyung"Jungkook said,cutting off the elder one"I'll just be back." and with that he went to get his make up done.

"Hey,(Y/N),"Jungkook greeted the young lady who now seemed tired after doing the six other's make up.

"Oh h-hey Jungkook,"she replied and he took his seat.

(Y/N) was new in her job and she got appointed only a month ago,but that did not mean she wasn't good in her job.She was suprisingly sometimes better than a professional.In just the few days,(Y/N) managed to make all the members trust her with her encouragements before every concert.

As Jungkook thanked her and stood up to leave after his make up was done,he heard her say 'all the best' and when he turned around,she was smiling lightly at him.
"Thank you,"he said with a smile and went back.
______________________________
After the concert,the seven boys went back to the room in their entertainment building where they previously put their make up to tell their new make up artist-whom they saw as a friend instead of a normal stuff member-about how good the concert went.But there was no one in the room.
"I guess she went home....and it's pretty late so she might have been tired,"Jin said.
"I guess he's right.And I think we should go back to our dorms too.I'm really tired~"Yoongi agreed with the elder one and yawned.Everyone nodded and they were about to leave when Jungkook saw something on the table.
"Is it not her phone?"asked Jungkook innocently while looking at the others.
"Yeah I think it is because I saw her holding it when I went in to get my make up done since I was the first one,"Jimin replied agreeing with the younger one.
"Hey guys!Would you hurry or you'll have to carry me till the van and after that,till the dorm!"Yoongi yelled and everyone immediately stopped talking and headed outside with Jungkook carrying the girl's phone.
"Jungkook,I think we will only be able to return it to her tomorrow so till then,keep it with you,"the leader,Namjoon,advised the younger one while he nodded.

Meanwhile,at (Y/N)'s house

"OMG!!!He's so cute!!!!How can someone be this cute while just sleeping?!?!?!"Carry fangirled while watching some of BTS' videos on her laptop with her best friend,(Y/N).
"I know right?He's so much cuter in real life and without make up!"(Y/N) fangirled with her.Carry sent her a glare and warned-
"Yoongi oppa is mine and if your bias is Jungkook,stick to him."The joking tone in her voice was clear and after a few seconds,both of them burst out into laughter.
"Anyway,I have to go now it's getting late...BYE!Good night and don't dream about Yoongi oppa,okay?"Carry said and both of them started laughing again.
"Yeah,sure.Good night"(Y/N) said back and she dropped her friend to the front door.Both of them said their byes again and (Y/N) sighed as she walked back to her room.
She took a shower before changing into her comfy pyjamas with the thought that tomorrow will be a better day.