Never letting you go again

Shawn POV 

I parked my car right outside of a local dinner, I've heard from the town's people that this place is really popular for their shakes so I decided to drop by. This is the first day since moving here since moving here that I've been out on the town, and all I can really say is that is town is completely different to what I'm used to. I'm more used to crowded streets, big bright city lights, and also people approaching me and asking for various things like autographs or my number, but it was all replaced by a small town with not as many people walking the streets and the only light that was the sun, I like it, this is something that I need, getting away from the spotlight and start to live a normal life.

I can see though the windows that there wasn't a lot of people in the diner, just the cashier and one woman with long black hair who he was talking to.

I didn't pay any mind to it, I wasn't a fan of crowded places to begin with so this was nice. Once I began to open the door the raven hair chick comes running out the door and shoves me in the process, I guess this town also has rude people, but at this point I'm in no place to judge.

The cashier started calling after the lady but she was too far for him to hear her so I started yelling "HEY, HEY" but she didn't stop, "hey can you please run after him, she left her wallet on the counter". It's my first day here and I already have to play superman, I ran to the counter and grabbed the wallet and sprinted out the door, "damn she's a fast runner" I mumble.

"HEY, YOU FORGOT YOUR WALLET" I yelled in hopes that she'll slow down, once I realised she wasn't slowing down anytime soon I picked up my pace, once I caught up to her I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her, I was out of breath and slightly upset that she was ignoring my calls

"Didn't you hear me calling you, that guy said you forgot your wallet on the counter and he wanted me to give it to you. Plus you almost knocked me down while you was running out" I yelled then took a deep breath. I'm retired now, and I'm still doing the same things I was doing when I wasn't; these are new people, this is a new place, so I need a new attitude, starting with yelling at people once I get frustrated.

I saw her checking out my shirt and realized what great opportunity this could be of making new friends, of letting people know me for michael Hickenbottom not shawn michaels. So I used my amazing people skills and charm to reel her in.

"Anyways here goes your wallet Mrs......" this is usually the part were she tells me her name but was she did was raised her head a tad but not enough for me to her face see, just the top of her hat and her lips that were stained red with lipstick.

I was awaiting for a answer but nothing came at her mouth, she just stood there like a statue, after waiting a few seconds of silence I got frustrated so in my mind I went fuck it and opened her wallet to see for myself what her name was.

I took a look at her Georgia driver's license "....Mrs. Rebecca" I said with a smile, I caught a glimpse of her picture but I didn't pay any attention to it... at first.

I took a double take at the picture to make sure I wasn't going crazy,

(A/n this wasn’t the picture but I just like it)

Her long black hair
beautiful tanned skin
slightly chubby cheeks
and her breath taking brown eyes

It was her.

I lifted her head up with my index finger, I had a feeling that she knew it was me, that's why she didn't say anything or shows her face.does she not want to see me?

"...Rebecca"

"Shawn..." she said which honestly made my stomach feel like it had butterflies in it, hearing her soft voice again made me forget that I'm in a new town, that I've been forced to retire for the only real job I've ever had, she made me forget that I'm alone.

Everything about this just made me smile.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in for a hug, I closed my eyes...

"I'm never letting you go again"

After that I felt a harsh force from my chest, which caused me to stumble back a bit, did she just push me away?

"Move, did you forget that we're not dating" she said then crossed her arms which made me chuckle.

Yup that's Rebecca alright

"Really, I thought you would be more happy to see me, since the last time we saw each other was 2 years ago"

"Actually the last time I saw you was a few months ago" she leaned against her car

"Then why didn't you come up and talked to me, aren't we friends?" I questioned, it's nearly impossible for her to see me a few months ago because I was still with the wwe and even then I had a packed schedule so no one was really able to see me.

"Now there, what would I look like walking up and talking to a tv, michaels or should I call you my your wwf ring name, shawn michaels, the heartbreak kid, the showstopper, hbk, the main event, or maybe Mr. Wrestlemania"

(A/n Uh ohh the heartbreak kid is in trouble)

VOTE

&

COMMENT