#18

Ariana& Selena Gomez

You belong to who?

-Something a bit new...😩💦 enjoy

---

"What've I done?"

You're sitting in the car with your girlfriend, Selena, right after one of her shows. She's not speaking to you and you're clueless as to why. Selena doesn't look at you, keeping her brown eyes locked on the road as orange light from the streetlamps passes over her face. Clearly she's not giving in.

"Sel, I'm serious," you say to the air in front of you. "I have no idea what I did. You've gotta tell me so we can fix it, baby."

No reply

"Come on," you groan, eyebrows pulling together in frustration as you look at Selena. "You're being ridiculous. Tell me what's going on."

But Selena simply keeps driving. There's a stony look on her face, and you can tell you've really upset her. She pulls into the driveway and hops out of the car, slamming the door on the driver's side much harder than necessary.

As you get out of the passenger's seat, you hear the front door of your house slam, too. You sigh. Something's really off with her.

Selena's pulling off her shoes when you walk in. She drops the car keys on the island in the kitchen without looking at you and immediately trots up the stairs. You shrug your bag off your shoulder and follow her. On the way up the steps, you think about the various things you've done that could have caused this sudden silence. You put your hand on the doorknob, but Selena's voice stops you. "No. Wait."

Confused, you obey, standing outside the closed door. What could be the problem?

You've seen Selena naked countless times. But when, after a few minutes, Selena speaks again, you understand.

"Don't come in unless you're naked."

Oh.

A smile flickers around the corners of your mouth as you pull off your clothes. Selena can relate just about anything to sex, especially when you're around, and you guess that you'll find out what you've done wrong once she's worked up enough. You slip into the room, fully naked, your hair down.

Selena's sitting on the bed, also naked, watching the door. Her big brown eyes narrow when you come in, and you simply look at each other for a moment. You can feel a pull in your abdomen as you look at her, the hipbones you want to mouth, that toned stomach and the skin which is flawless even when she's completely natural. Selena cocks her head to one side, surveying you. Her eyes seem to be everywhere at once. "Come here," she commands.

You don't dare disobey. You practically bound to the foot of the bed, leaving only inches between you and your girlfriend. You expect her to touch you, pull you in, but she doesn't. Instead, Selena gets up, letting her body brush yours as she passes you, and all your nerves are erect as you watch her open a drawer. Your mouth falls slowly open as Selena tugs something out of the bureau. Oh my God, are those – ?

Before you can ask, Selena is beside you again.

She takes your wrists and handcuffs them swiftly before pulling your arms up and securing you to the bedpost behind you with a metal ring so that your body is stretched parallel to it, barely on your toes. The cuffs themselves are made of dark brown leather.