Burning Ice

Hope y'all like the story!
   Story Summary: Lucy's parents, were killed by monsters. Now left alone, Lucy runs out into the forest and meets a dragon. After learning magic, her dragon disappears and she then finds Fairytail. What will happen next?
Oh and since Lucy's a dragon slayer, she's gonna be more 'Natsu-like'.
Plus, since I think I forgot to mention this, Lucy uses a katana, which has a sheathe on her back. She rarely uses it, because she mainly relies on her dragon slaying skills, along with her hand-to-hand combat skills.
I don't own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

~Timeskip 2 months~
Lucy's Pov
The name 'Burning Ice' was now very well known across Fiore. This team conceded of me, Freeze, Natsu, and Happy. We even got on Weekly Sorcerer! No wait, I meant Sorcerer Weekly! I guess that it just must've been a slip of my mind.
"Luce! Let's go on a mission!"
"Kyaaaaaa!" I yelled.
I swear, one of these days, Natsu's gonna give me a heart attack.
"What's the request?"
"Here ya go. I had Happy go and grab it from the second floor."
"THE SECOND FLOOR AS IN WHERE THE S-CLASS MISSIONS ARE?"
"Uh, yeah."
"AWESOME!"
"Can you stop yelling?"
"Oh yeah, sorry."
(A/N: Sorry if this one is short, but I'll add the next chapter soon. See ya guys later!)