✨2✨

Chris PoV:

Kimora was quiet the whole ride. We finally got back to her place and she got outta the car.

"Thanks" she simply said not looking my way before she got out.

"Ay wait" I yelled before she went out. She turned back to the car with a worried facial expression on her face.

"You good?"

She nodded and turned back around, making her way to the door.

********

Kimora PoV:

What the hell. How the fuck do I have a brother? I am currently so confused. This has to be a joke. How can someone call my phone claiming that they are my brother? The shit does not add up.

He said that we could meet up so he can explain everything to me, but I dunno about all of that. To be honest, I wasn't actually doing anything today and all of what he told me is making me wonder.

I unlocked my phone and decided to call back the number: after three rings he answered.

Phone convo:

Him: hello

Me: hey, I'm free today. We can meet up and talk about all of this

Him: yeah, I'm not working today. Where you wanna meet?

Me: we can meet at this diner. It's low key. I'll text you the address.

Him: aight cool

Me: bye

End of convo.

I kinda feel a lil better that I'm gonna meet this guy. I also have some questions that I've wanted to ask for years but didn't have the right person to give me the answers.

*******

I arrived at the diner and decided to order my sped a lemonade. I don't think he was here yet, cuz the only other person at a table was some female. I got my drink and sat in one of the booths. Unlocking my phone I went to my messages and discovered that Maya had sent me a text asking if she could come over tonight. I replied saying 'of course' and locked my phone just in time for someone to come into the diner.

"Kimora?" The tall lightskin guy asked as he approached the table.

"Erm yeah" I said as my heart began to race. For one this guy looked nothing like me. I saw no resemblance whatsoever ever.

He sat down opposite me and we juss stared at each other for a couple of seconds.

"So..." He said breaking the silence.

"What's your name and How are we siblings?" I blurted out. Honestly I wasn't in the mood to be beating around the bush. I just wanted to get answers.

"aight basically. My names Kylan, Kye for short. My pops was Kyle Phillips. He died when I was 12 along with his wife. My mom and dad were together until she cheated on him and they broke up just after I was born, he then got with a woman called Maria, your mama who he later married and had you I guess" he stated. I listened to every word he said and honestly it didn't sound like bullshit, it sounded quite true and made sense.

"How come I never met you? Surely if you were my fathers son, he would have spent time with you. My dad was a good man and took his responsibilities"

"He couldn't. My mom stopped him from seeing me after he and your mom got together. We moved to Chicago and k never saw him again."

"I dunno what to say...how did you even find me?" That was a good question. This all may sound true, but how on earth would this guy have even found out about me.

"My mama told me before she died last year. She said I had a sister. I ain't really got family from my mama's side and of course I didn't even know my father, well all I knew was that he was dead, so she didn't want to leave me without knowing he truth I guess" when he said that my heart literally sunk. Both of us sitting here, without mothers or 'our' father.

I nodded.

"So I got drafted to play for the Atlanta Falcons...I got I introduced to all the players, but one that was really welcoming was a dude called Michael. We talked about ourselves and I guess he put two and two together. I told him about my past and he gave me your number. Don't get me wrong, ion think he wanted to, but he kinda felt that that was the right thing ta do ya'know?"

So Michael gave him my number. I appreciate it, but he could have at least given me a heads up. I mean how you gon give your best friends number to a random dude for all he knows and not second guess it?? I dunno maybe it's juss me.

"Yeah, I mean don't get me wrong, im happy that I know you now. I don't really have any family either so I'm so happy I have a brother, it's all just a bit of a shock to me" I said looking down. I haven't talked about my parents to many people, simply because it's a very touchy subject. Their death affected me in many ways and it just hurts so much, even when I think about it now. I guess I'm lucky to have the people I have around me now, but when I was younger it was fun and games. It was hard for me growing up, moving from foster home to foster home. When a family finally decided to foster me I was ecstatic, only because I thought I finally found a family, a family that could treat me how I was treated by my mom and pops, a family who could love me unconditionally. I thought. The couple that fostered me were just in it for the money, honestly. The treated me like shit, actually shit doesn't even describe how badly they treated me.

For one. These motherfuckers were white. Who the fuck lets that happen?? I'm sorry but how do you send a black orphan to a white couple. It ain't right. That child would grow up thinking the messed up or white.

The crackers name was John and the bitches name was Rebecca 'becky', does that ring a bell?  These people were drug addicts, low key racist, actually high key racist and the guy was sick. He had to be considering the shit he put me through.

They fostered me when I was 13 and that was when my whole life really took a turn. To people outside, they looked like that sweet white couple who were lovely enough to foster the poor black child nobody wanted that had no parents, but to me... To me they were the despicable humans that I was forced to spend 5 miserable years of my life with.  I never forgot what John did to me physically and what Rebecca did to me physiological  and emotionally.

********************************************
Prolly some errors

Vote&comment!!!

Opinions on chapter?

First time Kimora's opened up about parents and childhood!!

Kye (Kimora's brother) in mm👀👀👀