2. //Scuba Diving case.

I'll be playing the

-Victim.
-Suspects.
-Bish officer.
-Culprit.

PLot:

Your OCs were invited by a wealthy lady to go scuba diving with her after capturing the murderer that murdered her brother. (The last chapter.) While there, they come upon Kiwako and Masahiko, who are childhood sweethearts and are engaged. When Kiwako gets bitten by a sea snake it appears a freakish accident has taken place, but your OCs suspects there is more than what the regular eye can see.

Location:

Ocean.

People:

Kiwako Toda: Victim (Poisoned/Injured), University student. Female.

Harumi Matsuzaki: University student. female. Masahiko's step-sister.

Kunio Kawazu: University student. Male.

Masahiko Matsuzaki: University student. Male. Victim's fiance. Harumi's step-brother.

Hiroshi Ito: University student.

(Keep in mind that anyone else beside the victim on this list is a suspect.)

Resolution:

Harumi Matsuzaki was the culprit. She and Masahiko were step-siblings due to her mom marrying his dad when they were both very young, but she had a secret crush on him. Her emotional stability took a nosedive when he decided to marry Kiwako, but when an oblivious Kiwako asked her for help to "prove" Masahiko's love via pretending to drown, Harumi was so upset that she decided to kill her by catching a snake, hiding in in her beltbag and then releasing it during the "prank", making it bite Kiwako. The snake was then lost in the sea, but since Harumi had kept it in place with tape, she surely had the tape roll in the beltbag.

Harumi, however, wasn't a bad person per se. She had hesitated before making her "move", and later was trying to convince herself that everything was for the best (and not managing to), and seemed to be emotionally broken when Masahiko was despairing for Kiwako's well-being. Your OC noticed this and decided to reveal the truth only in presence with the other OCs. without the group or the police around, so they'd decide later what to do.

When Kiwako was fully healed via the antidote, she spoke to Harumi and told her she had decided to keep the attempted murder a secret and not reveal anything to the police. She considered Harumi's attempt on her "karma" for having been insensitive and selfish not only about Masahiko's feelings, but also Harumi's; Harumi was sincerely touched by Kiwako's forgiveness, and cried in relief.

(This is very important so please read XD)