Week 8

*bold= important messages

This week's list of books has been posted as of 7/28/16 You have until next Thursday 8/04/16 to complete it. To access them go to my profile and click on my reading list labeled "Week 8"

Remember, you only have to read atleast three chapters of each book. You can read more if you like. Vote on each chapter (three chapters) and leave ONE comment (atleast three lines) about the book. You may leave more comments if you would like. Remember, we are here to help each other. Comment what you liked about the book and any suggestions you may have.

So one member recently brought up a good suggestion! At the end of your comment, you are to rate the book on a scale f 1-10. One being poor and ten being beyond great. If anyone else has any other ideas, let us know and we will consider them.

Once done, comment on this chapter of the book club, saying you have read and completed the reading list and also comment which book was your favorite. The winner will receive a featured page in the book club. Those who do not complete the week's reading will not get their books enlisted in next week's list of books. Newcomers must start from current reading list.

Two of the books have already been featured in a reading list. If you've been a member long enough and have read and reviewed the first three chapters of those books just continue to the next three.

Please note that the book Gravity is one of those. The author has recently rewritten the chapters so you will have to read the new version of the first three chapters.

For those of you do not see your book in this week's reading list, do not fret, you are on a waiting list for week 9. Just know that if you do not complete week 8 you WILL be removed from that waiting list.

As I have said before, if your book has already been in a week list before and you have another story you would like to be featured simply message me. Also if you want other chapters of your same book critiqued by the book club, let me know as well.

I know school has started back up for many of you so let me know if you need any extensions, breaks or to take a leave out of the club.

If you haven't already, don't forget to follow @TrulyNaija she is the other admin in this book club and can answer your questions if I am not available.

Happy Reading! :)