1

Chapter One: Running (Tiara C.)

A/N- How's your day going babes?

_______

The chase. The wind blowing throughout my brown fur. It felt wonderful.

The land was large and ready for me to explore. I was finally let out of the house and allowed to run on my own and I was loving every second of it.

I stopped on the edge of the river and lowered my head to drink from the water. I looked up and the beautiful Oak and Willow trees surrounded me. This was the most peaceful thing ever. I laid on the grass near the river. And enjoyed the view.

Soon there was a new scent from the peaceful chirps of the birds and the Brussels of the trees.

A Grey wolf stepped out into the clearing. I recognized it as my Alpha.

I bowed my head in respect. He huffed bringing my attention back to him.

"Go back to the packhouse Tiara." He stepped towards me, shifting his head towards the direction of the house.

"Alpha is there trouble near?" I tilted my head in confusion. 

"No, there is a meeting that the whole pack needs to attend."

I nodded and ran back to the packhouse. When I got to my room, I shift back into my human form. I quickly put on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt and headed out down to the meeting room.

Everyone is sitting waiting for Alpha Jones to come in and address the meeting. After a few minutes or so Alpha Jones sped walked into the board room he stood in front of us and looked over his whole pack to make sure we all had his attention.

"So everyone as you know our neighboring enemy pack, Black Moon Pack is causing trouble."

Mumbles surrounded the room before Alpha soon continued talking.

"We have received calls saying that Alpha Trey is looking for his mate, and by council laws, we have to allow him to come and find his mate." Angry shouting filled the room.

"We can't let this happen!" One shouted.

"This is outrageous!" Another shouted.

"Are you kidding me?" 

"Everyone calm down!" Alpha shouted, and the room instantly quieted.

"Now in the case that one of my pack members might be Alpha Trey's mate all the unmated wolves will get dressed and be down in the opening sector by twelve noon tomorrow afternoon, meeting  dismissed."

Everyone soon left, but I stayed behind because a question has been swimming throughout my mind this whole meeting.

"Alpha Jones?" I stepped towards him.

"Yes Tiara?"

"If one of our members is Alpha Trey's mate do we have the right to reject him?"

"Well see that's the difficult, Tiara because he is a higher ranking we cannot deny him his mate. So my answer is to that question is, I am guessing you will have to go to the Council and explain why you are rejecting him as a mate."

"Oh, okay Alpha, I guess I will see you tomorrow at noon?"

"Yes, you will Tiara." He smiled at me.

Alpha Jones had always been a second father to me. He and my father were always close. My being the pack's beta.

I walked out of the board room and headed towards my bedroom on the second floor. A floor made for all of the teens in the pack. Even though I could be with my family on the 3rd floor, a floor for the higher class families like the Alphas, Betas, and Thirds, I prefer to stay with everyone else. It helps me feel more connected with everyone else.

I flopped on my bed and sighed. Feeling relaxed that I was now laying on my bed.

"Come up to the Family Room Tiara."  My mother links.

"Why?"

"Never mind your father said not to bother you. Have a nice sleeping darling."

"Okay, good night momma."

I wondered what mum had to tell me. I shrugged it off before walking into the bathroom to take a shower. I quickly showered and wrapped myself in a towel and brushing my teeth.

I put on some sweatpants and a tank top and fell into my bed and let my body fall into unconsciousness. 

______________________________

*Edited (1/31/21)