Tiara Callaway

Chapter 8;
Stuck

He has some nerve! How dare he lock me in here!

I got up and ran to the door banging on it screaming his name along with empty threats splurging out of my mouth. Dirty words spilled, things I would never say to him face to face, but with all the anger releasing from my body I couldn't control the words that were spilling.

My head pounded. My mouth was dry. I throat was sore. My eyes were droopy. My fist hurt.

I sunk down to the floor, exhaustion consuming my body. My vision was soon darkness. Slept took over.

~~~

I woke up to complete darkness. I looked around for some source of light but found none.

I crawled over to the window and look out. I tried pulling it up but was soon burned.

I screamed loudly before backing up and tucking my hands to my chest. I'm looked down to see nothing. But the burning sensation still I felt.

I stood and walked closer to the window to inspect what had burned me. I sniffed the air and a unpleasant stinging smell crept up in my nostrils.

"Silver!" I panicked.

It probably was that nigga Trey.

I bet it was!

That bastard!

My wolf spoke to me. And for once. I completely agreed with her..

I crawled back into bed thinking about all the horrible things I could do to that man- err dog.

Silent Treatment?

No... That's not enough..

Hoeing around?

Tried that. Remember? That's how we ended here...

... Running away?

My head shot up. And I smiled.

That idea is perfect he'll never suspect it...

We just have to figure out how we'll escape...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Thanks for reading.

Royal Out~