Chapter 2

It was 11:40. There was only 20 more minutes and I could see a few people wait for Toby outside. I could see Nicky running to in front of my door. I quickly opened it and she came storming in. We both brought our fan art to give to him and a bunch of stuff for him to sign. I looked out the window, there were more people now.

*******

  Nicky and I went to join the group of girls and waited for Toby. "WHEEEEEWWWWWW!" said Toby as he heelyed to us. All of the girls laughed at Toby's "dramatic" entrance. He started to say his thanks for us being here. The girls in front of him started to pull on his  clothes which made me get tossed around. I was suddenly lost in the crowd and I couldn't see Nicky. After trying to find her I bumped into Toby who was finally free from the fans. I dropped all of my stuff right in front of everyone. It was so embarrassing I nervously picked them up. It was a huge mess because after I picked up something another item falls down. Then I saw Toby helping me pick up the papers and handed them to me.

"Are these yours?" he asked.

  I didn't say anything I was so drawn in to his beautiful hazel eyes.

  "Hello," Toby said while waving his hands in front of my face. I blushed and heard him chuckle.

  "Oh you silly nugget," he said while rubbing his hand on my hair.

  He signed all of my papers and Nicky's.

  After all of the fans were gone. Nicky went home and I walked to my apartment. When I was about to unlock the door a hand touch my shoulders making me turn around. It was Toby. I felt like fangirling but I didn't. I just stared once again at his dazzling hazel eyes. He took his hand off my shoulders and said.

  "Hi there, I just wanted to ask if I can come in."