»|The Princesses Slave|«

»|Name|«

Valenzio Grace

»|Age|«

About 20

»|D.O.B

He doesn't remember but it's August 15th

»|Gender|«

Male

»|S/O|«

Homosexual

»|Species|«

Human

»|Personality|«

Valenzio is a well mannered and gentle young man despite his current situation. He is very proper and he calls everyone either ma'am or sir even if he completely despises him. He isn't exactly a nice guy but he isn't mean either. What I'm saying is that he hides all his true feelings and puts on a fake smile everyday. Valenzio pretends to be okay even when he's not. He is calm and serious and never speaks because he's not allowed to. He's supposed to stay completely silent. He does have a temper but hides it very well, scared of what would happen if he ever yelled or lashed out on the princess. Valenzio has trust issues and it takes him a while to warm up to people, but it's worth the wait because he's a wonderful guy. He has high hopes and prays that someday he'll be free again.

»|Relations|«

Best Friend: N/A
Friends: N/A
Enemy/s: Princess Stephanie
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Siblings: Had a younger brother named Lucien
Romantic Relationship: Single

»|Likes/Dislikes|«

Valenzio doesn't like a lot but the things he likes are men, being able to see the sunshine, animals, his little brother, and the smell of fresh baked bread. He dislikes the princess, being held prisoner, women, the chain he has to wear around his neck, being used, the dark, Stephanie's parents, the closet he's in, not having anyone to talk to, being alone, and the food he has to eat.

»|Background|«

Valenzio grew up in a poor family. Neither of his parents worked and they were usually out drinking ale. They wasted the little money they had on things for themselves, not caring about their children. Soon his father and mother died from a disease that was spreading throughout their town. Valenzio was left to care for his brother. He was only 17 and Lucien was about 7. He needed money to buy food for his brother so he would live, but he didn't know what to do. Eventually Valenzio sold himself into slavery. That's when Stephanie's parents bought him for about a thousand dollars, the money going to Lucien. Valenzio was given to the princess as a present. Her parents said she could do anything she wanted to him. So she locked him in her closet. She does all kinds of things to him, things he won't talk about. Valenzio is forced to eat the leftovers of every meal, sometimes the leftovers were already starting to get rotten. He doesn't know where Lucien is but hopes he's okay.

»|Scenario|«

[This is a fantasy roleplay so no modern technology]

You are a prince from a neighboring land and your parents decided that you were to get married knowing that your father was growing old and wouldn't live much longer. You needed to be the king. So your parents contacted Princess Stephanie's parents and set up an arranged marriage. You were shipped off to her castle a few days later with nothing but a few clothing items. Your parents told you that you were going to have to stay with Stephanie for a month before the marriage just so you could get used to each other. You still hated the whole idea.

The princess was a slut and you saw it from the second you laid eyes on her. She acted all innocent with those big green eyes and honey almond curls, but you saw past all that. Stephanie wore really revealing clothes that showed off most of her skin. She was always flirting and touching on you. You did not like her. How would you marry this woman!?

One day the two of you were alone in her room when she said she had something to show you. Smiling, Stephanie took you to her closet and unlocked it with some weird key she had. When she opened the door you almost froze in shock. In her closet, with a chain around his neck, was a naked young man. He was sitting in a way that covered his privates from being seen and he was looking down so his face wasn't visible to you. "Hello little pet~ I want you to meet my husband!" Stephanie purred, her arms around you. The male looked up and you saw that he had blue eyes and a scar on his left cheek. His dark auburn hair was long and thin and you couldn't look away from him. "Isn't he handsome~?" Stephanie mumbled to the boy, staring at you dreamily.

Suddenly the princesses parents called her making Stephanie roll her eyes. "I'll be right back dear." She said with a giggle and kissed your cheek before leaving the room. Now it was just you and that boy in the closet. He looked away, holding his knees to his chest. You.....

»|Requirements|«

-Prince
-20+
-Human
-Secretly gay or "straight"
-Hate Stephanie

[For the beginning of this roleplay I'm going to be Stephanie during the day and Valenzio during the night because that's really the only time your character will be able to see him]

TAKEN